Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*World Event*! Vintage Subaru Meet! 1968-1989 Subarus

I 81 to I 80 to I 287 over to I95 to CT. exit 40 and your there.....and it was free. If you went the way I go from where I live the only toll is comming from NJ into pa and it is either 50 cents or $1.

If you are comming sat. i will see you up there.

Matt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweetness.

anyone wanna meet up if i can actually go?

on that note, anyone have any advice on convincing my mother to help me get the brat ? if i get it, i can have a new job on monday.

I 81 to I 80 to I 287 over to I95 to CT. exit 40 and your there.....and it was free. If you went the way I go from where I live the only toll is comming from NJ into pa and it is either 50 cents or $1.

If you are comming sat. i will see you up there.

Matt

Hang on,Matt forgot about the toll on the Tappan Zee Bridge (rt. 287).

You pay coming this way but don't pay going home.But otherwise that's the recommended route.I think the toll is $4.They just went up again.

The Brat is plenty driveable,just loud.It'll make MD for sure.

It'd be really cool if you can bring a battery so I can keep this one.

Saturday is going to be busy at the shop,no moving things since I have invited people to come up and browse,pick,etc....When the smoke clears maybe I'll make a run later at night,we'll see.I wish I had more time for all this stuff.And now the coupe I won.....oh boy,why do I do this to myself?:banghead:

Crap! I never went that direction on the Tappan... sorry Rally.

Paul: what time is the festival starting? I'm bringing the PU for a couple of reasons...one being I pressured my pop into getting it svcd. so i could bring it and long story short the garage bill was $1200...so If I don't drive it I am going to look like this guy --> :dead: (hey paul...quit buying sh%$ would ya.:grin: )

Jessie: are you comming down to Paul's? (incase you don't know who I am...I helped push your SVX around 2 wknds. ago)

see you folks on sat....

Matt

Crap! I never went that direction on the Tappan... sorry Rally.

Paul: what time is the festival starting? I'm bringing the PU for a couple of reasons...one being I pressured my pop into getting it svcd. so i could bring it and long story short the garage bill was $1200...so If I don't drive it I am going to look like this guy --> :dead: (hey paul...quit buying sh%$ would ya.:grin: )

Jessie: are you comming down to Paul's? (incase you don't know who I am...I helped push your SVX around 2 wknds. ago)

see you folks on sat....

Matt

:lol: I'll be up there early so show up as early as you want to.

...the car in NY is for Connie.Should be an interesting event bringing it back.

:lol: I'll be up there early so show up as early as you want to.

...the car in NY is for Connie.Should be an interesting event bringing it back.

Dave & Ben have the trailer. I already talked to Connie and Dave soooo...if they can get CHATTERING with each other this will go quicker! Get that puppy home damn it!

***CONNIE~ PM hocrest about the trailer! There, my part is done. Hope to see ya(s) on Saturday...need my Fuji..rump roast getting larger :lol:

Smiles,

Melis

PM sent! See you tomorrow!

Dave & Ben have the trailer. I already talked to Connie and Dave soooo...if they can get CHATTERING with each other this will go quicker! Get that puppy home damn it!

***CONNIE~ PM hocrest about the trailer! There, my part is done. Hope to see ya(s) on Saturday...need my Fuji..rump roast getting larger :lol:

Smiles,

Melis

cooooooooool :cool:

Calls will be made later....life looking better....thanks!!!

Smiles,

Melis

he said he would put a plate on it for you...heck it will be dark if you wait till evening to leave.

Matt

i still think i need a miracle to be able to get it. but if i can get tags on it and a battery, ill be able to get it home. the hard part will be coming up with the green for it. unemployment is a pain. i might still be able to pull a few strings before tomarrow though.

if anyone would like to make a donation on the other hand, i would be greatful and be happy to return the favor as soon as i can....

i hope to see you all tomarrow, which if i do, means that i found a way to get the brat. my friend doesnt want to go up there if i cant get the brat and im not sure if id be willing to take the impreza on a long trip right now.

hope to see you all tomarrow

peace

tim

Yikes,then I must be insane for taking my '78 wagon to Carlisle,my '84 wagon to Maine(twice,and almost to Canada) and the White Mountains,and New Jersey twice....your Impreza should make it just fine,but then again I have no idea what condition it is in.Not trying to be sarcastic,but my point is that you'll make it.If you drive the car every day,chances are it'll be just fine on a long trip.

I do have a battery you can take.I'm just going to let you take the older battery.It's in my daily driver,so don't be scared.

As for a plate,I can toss something on there.And I can make it look really good (regi sticker)...and if it's dark out I'll make it look even better.:)

I'm not saying this is the best way to do things,but I was 21 once.....actually I dragged it out,might still be 21.:-\ Drive safe and smart and nobody gets hurt or ticketed.

i still think i need a miracle to be able to get it. but if i can get tags on it and a battery, ill be able to get it home. the hard part will be coming up with the green for it. unemployment is a pain. i might still be able to pull a few strings before tomarrow though.

if anyone would like to make a donation on the other hand, i would be greatful and be happy to return the favor as soon as i can....

i hope to see you all tomarrow, which if i do, means that i found a way to get the brat. my friend doesnt want to go up there if i cant get the brat and im not sure if id be willing to take the impreza on a long trip right now.

hope to see you all tomarrow

peace

tim

DAMN! You knew I was going to be in VA....oh well. We can link up next week maybe? Talk to soon-

Ahh,but this has been in the works for some time now.I'll be seeing you soon,I'm sure.And I'm thinking the Brat might still be here...we'll see how Tim makes out.

Dude! I got the 3Door from Paulyburger...it had no tags...nothing (hell, not even a tranny before Hocrest and I got there...that's another story) It had CT stickers on the windshield and PA plates, but I got it to Pottsville (about 3 hr.drive) with no problems. As long as you don't do something stupid when driving you'll be fine. As long as you have the plate and a battery your good to go. Paulyburger wouldn't steer you wrong.

no tags or battery from what i understand, that and i cant get tags before the weekend.

i think that issue is behind me now. now i just need to get up there and talk it over with paul and set up what we are going to do.

cant wait, i should probably get to bed then.

Dude! I got the 3Door from Paulyburger...it had no tags...nothing (hell, not even a tranny before Hocrest and I got there...that's another story) It had CT stickers on the windshield and PA plates, but I got it to Pottsville (about 3 hr.drive) with no problems. As long as you don't do something stupid when driving you'll be fine. As long as you have the plate and a battery your good to go. Paulyburger wouldn't steer you wrong.