Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*World Event*! Vintage Subaru Meet! 1968-1989 Subarus

Issues???? Well,I've got one now.

To be discussed later,after things are worked out.

Any support is greatly appreciated.Thanks for all the kind words.

It seems Tim spent the night lingering around the truck stop thinking I was going to stay up there and be able to return the Brat that he's now refusing.....after signing for it.

Tim,you won't see this untill you get home,I take it.I hope when I go up there now that we settle this so that both parties are satisfied.After the dozens of PM's back and forth and everythngi I threw in,and lowering the price,and LETTING YOU MAKE A PAYMENT DEAL.....I just don't know what else you've been expecting from a 1986 Brat

After this I'm totally DONE with dealing with anyone under 25 who isn't entirely established in the realm of Subarus.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time getting soaked up at Paul's on sat. The trip home was lousy but we made it and that is all that matters. Didn't roll into town till 4am and the last 30 miles were a fight to stay awake but who cares..... I made a great score from Paul and must add that the folks that didn't make the trip missed out on some great stuff....not everything was free but paul was giving walmart deals on "the better stuff".

To the crew that was there: it was great seeing you all again and hope you all had as much fun as Michelle and I did. See you at the next show in May.

Paul: thanks for dinner and for having us up there!

Matt

Next Saturday,April 30th will be the last official day of the FSCR.

I'll be up there a few nights this week.email if you want to stop up.

Next Saturday I'll try to get a grill and cook or maybe order from my friends new Quiznos and have them send it over.....or sushi from the gas station.

Pauly! Last weekend was something else...always good times. As far as it stands I'll be there this weekend. I'll give you a call through the week.

Connie I'll be ringing your line soon..be prepared.

M&M if you should travel again give me a shout. (I'll bring my crayola map this time:lol: )

Jesse...Jesse...your company as usual was totally missed!

Smiles,

Melis

HUH? Really? Thats hilarious!

Yes,the g/s next door.The guy was in the papers in a nice little interview about his sushi.He's the real deal,and the stuff isn't bad at all.I tend to stay away from it on Sunday though,assuming he makes them up on Fridays for the weekend.

You won't see people lined up for the stuff but it does sell fairly well.He also has dumplings and some other items as well.

Man,I really wish a lot of you guys lived closer.I really like me friends I've made through the board that live around here,but the rest of you have known me even longer.Maybe in the next world.

Cheers!

Tell me about it:rolleyes: Paul, you called and tolled me not to bother on Sat. But it's good that you did becouse my youngest decided to get sick later in the day and had me up all night waiting for him to throw up again, not a good night. :(

And Sunday I had prior engagments to fix my dads car, it was getting preety ruf.

This Sat is no good for me either, I'm going to a sweedish death metal show with my freind that day so I'm not even sure how usefull I'm gonna be on Sunday:slobber:

BUT......One of these days.:rolleyes::)

Last day means the LAST DAY.....but I'll be heading up your way soon.

Someday,there'll be another FSCR,but I don't think I'll be turning my home into what this place was in it's prime.(sniff,sniff......waaaaaghhhh!!!)

Actually,it's all for the better.

Jes,I'll bet the singer will sound like Cookie Monster,I can almost guaruntee that.:)

COOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!!KIL KIL KILL KILL,COOOOOOOOKIEEEEEE!!!!!:lol:

Ha, ha Cookie Rah, rah!!! Yeah, I don't know Soilworks and aq bunch of other bands I've never heard of. I'm just going to hang out, I havn't really done so in a long time. The last time I even really saw him was when he went with me to get the BRATs.:)

We just got back from Paul's. He's making headway at this point, I wish we coud have stayed longer, but the trailer had to be returned by 7:00... the rain and fog was horrendous coming back. We were late, but were able to get in to park it :) There's at least a Brat/Fordful of parts he won't have to move :)

Glad you guys made it home ok.

Thanks for coming down and helping out.

Any help on Sunday would be outstanding.Connine and Tom have really been incredible,but I can use all the hands I can get now,the last day....