Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone in W. WI or MN

hi,

not too far from you, but never done an axle swap myself...had mine done when i first got my daily driver cause i didnt have the time to try it myself, also had the clutch replaced at the same time. (mine is an 89 GL wagon, also a $150 ride!)

not too many of us in this general area i'm afraid. unlike the oregon/wash bunch, and the bunch out east. wish i could be of more help.

heartless

http://www.etch-of-class.com

Yeah I live in New Richmond which is about 15 miles east from Hudson. I'm gonna get some CV's on my next payday next Thurs. Then I would love to change them if you could help me that would be great!! Let me know when I good time is and a way to get ahold of you and hopefully we can go from there.

Thanks in advance, Joe

hello. I am from Indiana, but i did have to change an axle in wisconsin while on the road on my wat yo wisconsin. it was in lacrose/onalaska. i lefr a wrench at the quick trip! i had to get the axle in trempeauleau (sp?)

sorry i dont lve around you guys, but i may be thru that way when i go to get my car from Idaho!