Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Minnesota has a new lifted Wagon

Tcat55371

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any room for a non-lifted BRAT up there tonight? I would like to see how everyone is coming on their Subarus! Where is everyone meeting exactly? Thanks, Kurt

There's always room for a BRAT! :D I'll PM you some directions or something.

Man, I just had to return my exhaust manifold gaskets that were ordered off my vin number because Subaru couldn't get them anyother way. Well they were to big for my motor. I took the old ones over to NAPA and matched them up to something that I hope will work. If not just listen for the Subaru that sounds like a air compressor leaking roll into the lot tonight. :)

Good luck on your exhaust gaskets! Morgan, that would be great if you could pm me some diredctions and even your cell # in case something comes up. Thanks! Kurt

I don't have a cell phone; maybe Tcat has one? Almost got you some specific directions here. I'll PM you in a few minutes.

I love the wagon! looks even better in person. and so does the brat! (that's right, kurt did show up, not long after you guys left...)

also....remember that noise coming from my car as I pulled in? well, let's just say I completed my RWD conversion...

Good to meet you Tcat and the wagon is sweet. That camo job was pro and looked trick. Can't wait to get out on the trails with you. Need to pass tech first though! ;)

I was supprised how many people were there !_! No where to park by the time Arch and I rolled up. No less than 25 cars and 40 people; then that long train of turbo duders showed up :slobber:

What happend to Kurt ?_?

Hey, was great meeting you guys too. Sorry Kurt, didnt think you were going to show so we left. Hope to catch you guys again. I still have some messing around to do on the wagon. Guess I better get some new hubs and redrill my lugs with the rim bolted on this time. That shake can't be good for it.

So did everyone make it home? Chux????

i have a superduper, machined center punch, and a jig for those wheels, made just for that tcat. my shop is way down in inver grove heights, maybe we should get a meet going for this coming weekend... its supposed to be sunny =]

and there is an offroad test spot down the road.

Can't this weekend, have to do the father son thing and I dont have hubs and studs yet. Probably be acouple weeks. My block is coming out of the machine shop first part of next week and I took the week off to get it back together and in the car. Now that it's getting nice I'm dieing to get the Bee out on the road again. :)

I had a good time meeting everyone. We will have to get together soon

So did everyone make it home? Chux????

I made it home just fine...but as I was turning around in a gas station down the street, I blew out my front CV (the one that was clicking badly when I pulled in/out), just popped it in 4WD and drove home, then pulled the axle and did a few brakestands....pics/video to come!

Good to see everyone!

BTW: Darn you Numbchux for leaving before I could get a pic of your wagon!

sorry man....I didn't know we were leaving, then I realized that chris and martin were warming up their cars...and I don't know my way out of there, so I kinda had to take off.

BTW: that guys name is Fuji

here are some pics that martin took (mine didn't turn out very good, way too dark.

3242IMG_0687.jpg

3242IMG_0686.jpg

3242IMG_0684.jpg

3242IMG_0682.jpg

3242IMG_0681.jpg

3242IMG_0678.jpg

And a bit later (after broken front CV :burnout: )

3242IMG_0701.jpg