Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have a 2000 Subaru Outback that developed coolant leaks at 20,000, 46,000 and the last one at 63,000 miles. I had the tsb done with the additive but it's done no good. I'm talking to a lawyer to see if there's anything I can do. Are there enough of us that we can get a class action started or something? Has anyone else in NJ had this problem? I'm desperate and just want Subaru to fix this mess. Please email me if you've had any luck if getting this fixed or or any luck with the lemon law or want to join a class action. Something has to be done. Help!

I have a 2000 Subaru Outback that developed coolant leaks at 20,000, 46,000 and the last one at 63,000 miles. I had the tsb done with the additive but it's done no good. I'm talking to a lawyer to see if there's anything I can do. Are there enough of us that we can get a class action started or something? Has anyone else in NJ had this problem? I'm desperate and just want Subaru to fix this mess. Please email me if you've had any luck if getting this fixed or or any luck with the lemon law or want to join a class action. Something has to be done. Help!
It sounds like you've had this car since about new. You at one time "maybe now" had a warranty on this car, right? I certainly would check with SOA, Subaru of America. They have a 1-800 number. I haven't heard of head gaskets blowing every 25k on phase2, 2.5 engines. Keep us posted on this interesting event. Sorry bout your bad luck tho.