Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast Folks:Any help THIS Saturday 3/26/05 would be great.Dave?

Rumor has it that Dave and Melissa are heading north.Call me if you're coming up.I'm working untill at least 11,probably 12.

I'm going up to Milford for the afternoon.Connie is supposed to stop by too.

For those of you not sure what's going on,here's the nutshell in a deal.:brow:

I'm moving soon.I am consolidating all my Subaru parts and paring down the stock.My place is a rented industrial bay in Milford,CT.I'm giving lots of stuff away and looking for some help with boxing,or if you'd help with some mechanical work there's plenty to do too.If you want to just stop by and mooch some parts that's ok,just don't assume it's all available.:) THere's a lot of parts for most Subarus from 1975-1989 and then some.

I DO NOT have Legacy and Impreza parts or anything after 1994 Loyale that I'm letting go of.

230 Woodmont Rd. Milford,CT

unit # 41-C

I-95 from NYC take exit 40-left at end of exit,right at light,industrial park on your left before the first light.Seconds from the highway.

I-95 from New Haven take exit 40-left at the bottom of the exit,go under highway,straight through light,it's on your left in about 75 yards.

Saturday you can count on me being there from 2PM on,for sure.Hopefully I'll be there even earlier,like 12:30

Thanks for any consideration.April is the END!!!! It's going to be a huge push to get this stuff organized and moved into some little tin storage unit.Then once our house is settled I'll move it again.:banghead: So,stop on up before something you need goes in the dumpster,because I'm not into moving things I don't need for my own cars.

I'm extremely cash poor this week but I'll do my best to score some pizza,etc. if it becomes a decent social event.Besides,you'll see something you want for a few bucks and then the pizza,sushi,etc. will flow like wine.:cool:

You're both right.

Jesse,I thought about you for a second and then neglected to call.I heard you're just about done with the SVX.Hey,I'm getting nervous about my blue dash.Can you hit it with some Armorall for me,please?I really want to break away and get up to that Brat.If you're crazy enough,stop down Easter night.Might be good to get out with the kids all high on jelly beans and peeps.:lol:

Call me.Last couple of times I called you I got some recordings.

Buona Pasqua!

You're welcome Paul..it was no problem at all. And Buckys clutch worked itself out on the highway on the way home:brow: (note to sell..pushing a turbo wagon up a hill with a FWD Loyale ...make clutch go smokey smokey:grin: ).

Just keep working on Andrew for me about the coupe!!!Tell him I will love it and cherish it and name it and love it andtake very good care of it:D .

I will get you those pics as soon as I get home onto my puter..which should be by tonight.

Happy Easter Paulyburger!

Hay, yeah, you should have called, but I did have to help my farther inlaw move stuff in the middle of the day, but I probly would have headed down there right after.:rolleyes: Yeah I want to get that BRAT stripped real soon after Reading, get rid of some cars around there. Don't worry the dash is still covered, altho I have thought about hitting it with some Armorall many times;)

Yes, I drove the SVX home today, not quite finnished but enough that I can drive it around now.:banana:

To tired to call now, but will bespeek sone.:drunk:

im going to try to make it up there before the deadline. ill buy food and drink for peoples that are there, well, if there arent too many. all depends on whether or not i can get a job this week though.

ill keep you informed. even if i cant come for the brat yet, ill at least try to come up to lend a hand.

peace

tim c.

ill buy food and drink for peoples that are there, well, if there arent too many
....son,you ain't seen this little guy eat yet,have you?:lol:

Just kidding,see you soon.

Hey everybody,I got us one of those rental storage deals with 24 hour access,so we can still hang out late.:drunk: .But we'll need candles or flashlights.

I'll be hustling stuff over one carload at a time for the weeknights.It's right across town.Anyone available during the weeknight,stop on down and we'll make a couple of hauls and whatever crazy goings on there may be instore.

thanks but I just want to use this place for storage and get into our next home.I had my playhouse for quite a while.Going into a unit with no elec. stinks but I really don't need it for much more than storage right now.

I remember renting in one of these places about 12 years ago or more and there was this young scruffy dude with all sorts of wires,contraptions,etc. all running off his car battery.I don't want to end up like that dude.:)