Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sighted: Northgate Mall, Seattle... Rally Brat Racing

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,539 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 31 March 2005 - 01:58 PM

So, a couple of us got together at the Northgate Red Robin for dinner with Noah.

Ratty2Austin
Noahdl88
Sparkster
Gunslinger
Syphon

and myself were in attendance. Parked just outside the Red Robin was a pretty nice Brat. It didn't belong to any of us, but it had to be someone in the "know"

Black Brat with a white low topper, White A-bar, Sexy Peugeot Alloy wheels (15"i think...) and nice XT6 seats. On the back part of the sides of the bed there was a vinyl sticker that said: Rally Brat Racing.

Whose Brat was this?! It was there when we got there, and it was still there when we left late that night...

Anyways... I had a blast. Always good to meet new people, especially meet someone that last time you saw them were driving a TOYOTA and flagged you down to ask about your SUBARU, and now they are driving a pretty badass little SUBARU. Makes ya feel good :)

Props to the guy/gal with the Brat. Its in good shape and looks sharp!

#2 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,152 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:06 PM

maybe Brian> (84Soob)?

I think I know who did the decal :) can't say for sure without a pic though.....

#3 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,111 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:22 PM

That would be Brian, he lives real close to Northgate.

Sorry I missed you guys, we on for Saturday?

EZ

#4 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:28 PM

Yep, I think Brian works at Red Robin p/t. And yes, You do know who made that decal Mick.

Brian is a member of the Rally Brat Racing team.

#5 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:03 PM

If you guys were eating at Red Robin, you should have asked for Brian's table (84Soob); he works there. I can't believe you missed him. I guess it's a much bigger restaurant than I remember. ---ed---

So, a couple of us got together at the Northgate Red Robin for dinner with Noah.

Ratty2Austin
Noahdl88
Sparkster
Gunslinger
Syphon

and myself were in attendance. Parked just outside the Red Robin was a pretty nice Brat. It didn't belong to any of us, but it had to be someone in the "know"

Black Brat with a white low topper, White A-bar, Sexy Peugeot Alloy wheels (15"i think...) and nice XT6 seats. On the back part of the sides of the bed there was a vinyl sticker that said: Rally Brat Racing.

Whose Brat was this?! It was there when we got there, and it was still there when we left late that night...

Anyways... I had a blast. Always good to meet new people, especially meet someone that last time you saw them were driving a TOYOTA and flagged you down to ask about your SUBARU, and now they are driving a pretty badass little SUBARU. Makes ya feel good :)

Props to the guy/gal with the Brat. Its in good shape and looks sharp!

#6 84SOOB

84SOOB

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Spokane, WA

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:19 PM

Yes, that was me last night. It's funny when you drive around Seattle and see someone with their Subaru and you say to yourself that's got to be someone from the board. That's how I met Samo and his wagon one time when we both pulled into the QFC parking lot at the same time.---Brian

#7 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,539 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:39 PM

Too bad we missed you.

Although, its hard to recgonize people you haven't met. Next time!

#8 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:59 PM

Ive seen that brat twice in person, both times it passed by me on the street on both visits i made to Seattle.

I waved at your Brian :)

-Brian

#9 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:26 PM

Brian your brat made the rest of us look like crap.....er.... at least the hornet looked like crap...hey wait the hornet looked better than kevins wagon.....lol

spark

#10 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

My saturday is still open, at the very least i'll stop by Zap and say hi.

Call my cell, i don't think i have your number and i don't think i'll have teh internet the rest of today or tomorrow.

#11 gunslinger

gunslinger

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Gold Bar

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:52 PM

Brian your brat made the rest of us look like crap.....er.... at least the hornet looked like crap...hey wait the hornet looked better than kevins wagon.....lol

spark

dont think so sparky.... we'll see who's looking better stuck in the mud with their airbox full of water. LOL :grin:

#12 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:15 PM

you got me there kevin...just give it time ok.........iam working on the hornet..lol
spark:headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users