Ultimate Subaru Message Board

First time subaru owner

Have brought A 84 Sports ute (brumby ) for $300 about 2 moths a go

needs a lot of tlc and a few mods too

From the first time i seen it i wanted it a had plans for it after finding this web site i have a lot more idea's .

Is there Any one else out there from new zealand that would like to meet up and talk swap ideas .

Have brought A 84 Sports ute (brumby ) for $300 about 2 moths a go

needs a lot of tlc and a few mods too

From the first time i seen it i wanted it a had plans for it after finding this web site i have a lot more idea's .

Is there Any one else out there from new zealand that would like to meet up and talk swap ideas .

if you click up where it says members,you can do a search for members that are in your area.

Thanks It's great to be here slowly making progress on on my brumby have motor out and have drop the front struts and cross member ready for me me to make the lift kit .

My brother know where he might beable to get me another motor and some 14 inch rims .not sure what year the motor is yet till he has a look at it .

have it jacked up on blocks to the height that i want ti to be looks a lot better than stock .

going to put push bar and roll bar on it with full skid plate under the front aaaAnd with a new paint job in WRC blue its going to look awsome .