Ultimate Subaru Message Board

guess what i got on april 1st :P

from what i can tell by reading my owners manual (yes its still in the car) i think the cupholder was a seperate piece (not attached to the car) that you set in the center console when you wanted to use it..

mines missing too, lol..

well its black, tan leather interior, 185k original tranny.. still shift ok, is a little sluggish in the 2-3 shift though.. everything is there, everything works.. doesn't leak or burn anything.

will get pics tomorrow..

BTW Emily, i spent the OBW wagon engine money on this car, lol.. once i get a couple things sold i'll email you about that engine :)

If the Legacy transmission is the same I've got a good AWD one still in the body of a 92. It's yours for a case of really good beer.

I'll push it in the garage and put it on jackstands. The rest is up to you.

Located in Roanoke.

Jay

BTW Emily, i spent the OBW wagon engine money on this car, lol.. once i get a couple things sold i'll email you about that engine :)

Ya think? :D

Mine is black with gray leather interior, 110K miles on the odo.

A Legacy tranny won't interchange. A Legacy turbo will, unless you have the 3.545 gear ratio.

Emily

http://www.ccrengines.com

ok, so how do i tell what gear ratio is in my svx? no tag on the rear diff.. i looked today while i was welding the exhaust up..

Look on top of the tranny for a sticker with a long number. Should be like TZXXXXXXXXXXX.

If you email me the number, I can look it up and tell you.

The only other way is to take the darn thing out and count the teeth on ring and pinion gears.

Emily

http://www.ccrengines.com