Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally, painted.

Dscf3938.jpg

rxaction.jpg

Next mod...de-pinstripe and add the new boxer4racing.com and spaz-productions decals.

And then...steering rack bushings plus ALL of the suspension bushings will be replaced with poly SuperPro bushings. :banana:

Yeah, after i took off all the other decals after not getting anything from them on the "new" car...and then going fast and outrunning people....the next time i asked for something...I either get at an extreme discount...or free if I promote them...so...promotion and publicity time. That and gotta get my name out there so I can go farther.

I'll just REALLY have to be careful on the streets when the decals go on....

looks good..

you gotta get rid of those rims though..i'm fairly sure that those are the ugliest rims subaru has ever put on a car

I think they look okay when not covered in brake dust ;)

Your car looks sweet man. I always thought the RX's looked kind of goofy, but it turns out they look perfect once lowered and 'scooped. I guess that goes for most other 80's japanese cars too.

Oh, and in addition to the de-pinstriping, have you considered swapping black side trim, or painting the existing side trim black like subarujunkie did?

no 5 lug due to no 5 lug parts....and I cant afford to buy new rims for street and race, and I cant afford tires for street and race.

In order for me to do a proper 5 lug and put good track capable stuff on it...the conversion alone would total around $600. Race tires and rims=$600 as well....street tires and rims...another $400~$500. thats about $1600.....which I dont have. Plus...that $1600 can get me MS+DIS, a better turbo, better rotors+pads for continuous track use (instead of only 2~3 laps at a time before the brakes get too hot), 13x9 rims AND tires.....so, no 5 lug for a LONG time to come.

That and I plan on having the fastest 4lug-EA82T RX on the face of the planet. :headbang:

My guess is that the Premiers are about 6~8 lbs with no tire, they are light as a feather.

As for the trim....1 of 3 things...stay grey, go white, go black. Its going to stay grey for now....

I've got some of the original RX wheel covers....I was actually going to go back to steelies for the street and have those on the wheels...talk about sleeper! :drunk:

• 3 weeks later...