Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Could I get a head count for Jared's get-together?

I'm coming, :D:banana::clap: , i know that subafly is coming too. hopefully under his own power.. can anyone help him install a d/r tranny this next week?? he's got it but no help to install :(

i hope you can come mike i haven't seen you since hpss. i think that was the last time. same with you rob!!

Planning on going down- maybe not whole weekend, we'll see (probably fri or sat night + a day)

Mike W, Subafly.. if you need a hand lemme know- and Mike, your carbie is all ready for you (can drop it by or you can stop by if you like)

Still dunno bout that upper 311 but am eager to explore round the park more.

i think I missed the memo!

when exactly? I dont know which car I will have ready to take... i know the impreza is ready for some bush action again! (it really needs a hatch patrol sticker, after all, it has gone on the hill climb with the rest of them! :D )

but I may be able to take the XT if I get the tabs renewed, and the Radiator replaced!

or I could take the 80, if I get the weber tuned, tested and licensed by then!

camping? for me I could do friday to sunday probably.. I have work on mondays of course!

but is sounds like fun.. and now that I have a digital camera, I can get more shots!

its looking like i will be showing up for a day...then i will head to the rally x. I will most likley head up there friday night, sleep, wake up and play, and head back out in the afternoon. Can anyone tell me how long of a trip it is from portland?

In Attendance:

Rooinater (of Course)

Zapar

Qman

Tex

Subafly

lumpycam

turbone

Syphon

Svengouli7

Ratty2Austin

Harpua

?SubSandRail?

?Mike W?

wow! that's a decent amount of people, alot, sweet!! who will have cars to run trails? i already have 2 people in my car as of right now.

i can't wait!! i'm just itching to go wheeling. so much to do!! as soon as i arrive i got to snag up 2 front axles from the junkyard and one d/r tranny crossmember, throw one axle in place of the bad one, throw the tranny xmember in and then hook up my GPS on the dash!! can't wait!! :banana::headbang::drunk::banana::headbang: