Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Custom 3-door taillights:) Now with PICS of install...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 BlindSight

BlindSight

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Denton

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:33 PM

think it looks nice....its different...even if the stock lights look nice....if no one ever tried something new and different with there cars we would all be driving around in volvos. I think one of the main reasons why most of the people here are into these subs is because they are a blast to play with....an whenever they drive by someone in their lifted sub covered in mud and that person stares at them....it makes them grin inside. Personally the circles arent my favorite look but its awesome...it certainly got my attention and it looks like it caught the attention of some others....and differences are what get people thinking. Im sure everyone had negative feedback for the first lifted station wagon they noticed... but because someone didn't really mind what everyone else thought..a whole lot of cool things started to spawn from that. hey and most of all, we cant let all of those little mugen cool kids have all the flashy ricing fun....lets get em. If your having fun doing what your doing....then keep on cooking up that rice...im about to put a pot of it on the stove as well, and have a blast doing it.

#27 BlindSight

BlindSight

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Denton

Posted 10 August 2005 - 12:46 AM

what im thinking of in my head looks a whole lot better than what I can make using photoshop.. but was thinking of something along these lines.........Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users