Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Have you seen this insane gl-wagon video?

Makes me wish my EJ-22t was allready in my rx, can't wait!

Any good idea's on where to find a legacy 2.2 tranny?, Hate to see what that motor will do to my 1.8 tranny

Hey, What kinda after market parts they got for the EJ-22's?, Would be sweet to tweak her a little before in stuff it in the rx.

~CHIM~

hey, do you guys think you could put me in touch with the dudes who made that tape? I've got a new idea to accumulate "extreme" subaru footage (much as I loathe the overused term "extreme") for a special feature on the Catch This Fox DVD.

-Tim Hansen

(subaru filmmaker)

it's gnarly and sick and all that, but it's also FUNNY. GL wagons are not supposed to tear up the streets like musclecars and it's hilariously absurd to see that. i love it, don't get me wrong.

i thought this was going to be another reposting of fossil's jump.

• 3 weeks later...

That looks insane.:cool:

I'd like to know how he converted the WRX box to RWD only (unless he simply wleded up the centre diff)

Mind you, he could've left he original box in it, we have guys over here in Oz with the part-time 4wd box behind EJ20T's & surviving.

Is that an EJ22T? It looks different to the EJ20T I'm currently installing in my 88 wagon.

Should be good for a sub 14s 1/4 without any mods:D

• 9 months later...