Ultimate Subaru Message Board

"Extreme" Old-School Subaru Footage wanted (Catch This Fox update)

OK, I hate the overuse of the term "extreme" as much as everyone else, but it's the easiest way to express what I'm looking for.

I'm finishing up "Catch This Fox", the Miles Fox movie I've been editing off and on for a year, and I want to put a special feature on the DVD, a little clip show of the craziest damn old-school Subaru stuff you guys ever caught on tape.

If you've got something to contribute, let me know. I'll be posting a release form on my website soon. Compensation for accepted contributions will be a copy of the DVD (which is going to be priced at $12, $10 for USMB members), plus I might even get Fox to autograph your copy; we'll see how easy he is to get ahold of. (anybody see him lately?) You will retain all rights to your material, this is a non-exclusive use thing that grants me the rights to stick it on my DVD. (gotta mind your P's & Q's with the IP)

Fox had a tape of what I believe was Hatch Patrol stuff playing when I got there so I do have footage of them watching it but not the tape itself. I'd like to give credit where credit is due; there was a bobtail green Brat doing some offroading and a white RX rallycrossing so if this sounds familiar, let me know.

I'd also like to do some phone interviews with people who've had encounters with Miles, NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE AS THEY MAY BE, as sound for a sequence to open the film, an illustrated "Legend of Miles Fox" which I'm still trying to get him to draw.

Honestly, I'm probably going to have to drag him up here from Indiana and lock him in the basement until we get the illustrations and voiceover work done.:D

Either PM me, e-mail me, or call me at (262) 325-0346 if any of this sounds like a thing that intrigues you and that you'd like to help out with. - Tim Hansen

yo tim its likely i could make the wisconsin rather immediately after my duration here in columbus. i will be sitting on a little bit of $$$ for fuel and insurance. plus there is a guy along the way in indiana looking for a motor, if i could set something up with him tht would go a long way.

soon woule be better than leter as i have a whole month to do things and wont have to be back till my court date on may 16.

what about the wagon in iowa, maybe a chance at running after it? officer planck said they can relaese the 3 tapes see what you can do about that as if i could bring them to you