Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Best 3" lift for the Brat?

Offroad Forum - There is heavy discussion of this currently, I would advise that you read up on it.

Also might want to clarify what you are going to be using this for - trail rig, daily driver, rock crawling, etc.

I assume this is on a Brat(?)

As MSSLGECKO said we have a whole forum dedicated to off-road Subarus. You best bet is to read some of the other posts, particularily the ones under frequently asked questions and then ask question that still need to be answered.

I am going to close this thread since pertains to Off-Roading, and I think you will find many post like this already in the off-road forum.

And as a non-involved party, let me give ShadyIrishmen a little advice. There once was a company called "SubaruGods", and they became part of the message board. The sold new and used parts. Someone would post a question and immediately that would post that they had the part to fix it, how much it was and offer no advice to the person with the question. This got quite old very fast and finally they were run off by a few regular board members. I guess it is not really advice as much as it is a story.

I own a Subaru repair shop and I have to bite my tongue and just offer advise unless someone request parts that I have for sale. I am part of this board because I enjoy owning and fixing up Subarus, not selling parts.