Ultimate Subaru Message Board

STI Four Wheeler?

I am kinda new here so I don’t know if this is appropriate here. All I can say is a Subaru can do anything, or be turned into anything!

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~aedennis/Forester/ATV.htm

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but the thread should have been "STI Quad (coffin)" :headbang:

But man, what a way to go. I would love to take that out to the drylake/saltflats and see what it could really do. I think it would also be a good idea to wear a chute ;)

I"ve always thought that you "down under folks" we're crazy. This makes it a fact. You wouldn't need a coffin if you crashed on that thing...just a mop and a bucket.

[HTi]Johnson

Oh yeah, that'd be sweet if it had a suicide shifter on it...

well that why all our medical meat wagons have a big vacuum cleaner onboard....it does away with the back breaking mop work (Occupational health and safety you know.....)

I could never sit on that thing or try to drive it .....

My need for speed Would Make me see what it's top end was , and as MtSmith said,

I'd fly fly away.....:slobber::slobber::D:eek::D:slobber::slobber:

Come scoop whats left of me up .....

Definately one Bad A** machine.......

Someone must have wrapped the STi around a tree or something.....To donate all the goodies like that....

John