Ultimate Subaru Message Board

In general, does anyone know about how much it would cost to get your windows tinted. I had Zero Luck on the Window tintig message board. I am getting my 96 Subaru Impreza outback Wagon tinted and a 94 Legacy tinted. How much is it worth. So I know this is not exact but is it like 75 to have a car tinted or 175? I have no clue becasue nobody around here does it. Thanks

I went with 35% all around (except the front windshield). I bought a 100 foot roll of ebay and I am doing it myself. The roll cost 40 bucks with shipping. I am averaging about 2.5 tries per window, so by the end I would have used about 50 feet. If you can get somebody to help you, it is 1000 percent easier.

what % tint limit do you guys have where you are,here in n.h. it's like 35%. kinda sucks cause i wanted to completely go dark.do something like a limo look(only shorter)

Look at the bright side - tinted windows in NH would destroy the resale value.

what % tint limit do you guys have where you are,here in n.h. it's like 35%. kinda sucks cause i wanted to completely go dark.do something like a limo look(only shorter);)

I used a 13% Platinum. I think limo is 6% and I think you can get it in 4% as well. I was able to go darker becasue the color was platinum. Limo is the kinda thing that will get you a ticket. But you should be able to put it on the back window and the rear windows. For me I just want to keep the Sun off my little baby. She has fair skin.