Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lifted SVX

LosDiosDeVerde86

No, But I'd Love to build A kit for One.....:)

I am getting ready to do a 5 speed swap into one, so I'll be under The Car to see what is needed.... :brow:

I'll be doing that conversion in 4-5 weeks....You got an SVX you want to lift already...??

Let me know, John

Just a couple weeks ago I was wondering if it had been done yet. There was a decent sounding SVX for sale for $1000 with a bad tranny. (Is that the same car you're swapping John?) Anyway it had me wondering what an "Unhatched" SVX might look like. Kinda wide and heavy but somebody needs to do it, even if it's just to piss off the purists.

btw, i'm working on getting pictures of a brat in the area that's on a tank platform.

I've only seen one Brat in this area...its a blue one with a cap on it. I've seen it in Slippery Rock, Butler, Evans City, and Cranberry Twp. It is good to know there is more than one in Western PA!

I am starting to lean towards lowering the SVX. It is much cheaper, and I think that an SVX would look odd lifted. The SVX really is a sport touring car and it is so heavy, that it would get stuck in the mud pretty easily.

i'll take that engine though anyday over my ej22

hmm....a lifted legacy with a 3.3...Someone get on that. :slobber: