Ultimate Subaru Message Board

84 brat/brumby

oh thanks, thats with the single square headlights right? and just for future reference what years did series 1 run? did the 1800 go in at the start of series 2 ar a little later? Duh :banghead: i should know these thing but i spose working on new subes and mazdas dosn't leave me much time for the golden oldies that are the fantastic cars we drive. :-\

Wow, you pay a lot for subies over there! In New Zealand you could get a mint brumby for $2000, and a pretty good one for $1000!

oh, gen 2 brumbies started in 81 or 82 i think, and they had the 1800 from the start. Late gen 1s also had the 1800 with dual range.

they sell like hot cakes for 10 - 12 grand full of dints and with over 100000km

i got mine with 78000km on it with only one dint in it for 7 grand but i spose thats the market value because everyone wants them, everyone in the rual areas think the dumest thing subaru did was stop production of the brumbies. i might have to do a trip to NZ when i am looking for my next project.

thanks for all the info

im lookin for a brumby but cant find one any help would be great, Quote.

Not likely to either, those who know what these little Jems can do, wont part with them, so be prepared for a long wait.

Yes dear, we can sell the children, the Brumby needs a new ................... :lol:

• 1 month later...
they sell like hot cakes for 10 - 12 grand full of dints and with over 100000km

i got mine with 78000km on it with only one dint in it for 7 grand but i spose thats the market value because everyone wants them, everyone in the rual areas think the dumest thing subaru did was stop production of the brumbies. i might have to do a trip to NZ when i am looking for my next project.

thanks for all the info

I totally agree Brumby's a ************ hot, if they brought out a new version I would be first in line to buy one

Tony