Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

What are these worth?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kingwill

kingwill

Did I break that?

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Sherwood

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:54 PM

Chrome Wagon wheels, They are too nice for me or my wifes cars, What do you guys think I could get for them on Ebay?
I mean I have seen some outragous prices for parts on ebay, and I have never seen Chrome wagons, (I thought they only came in white sometimes Black)

Brad

Attached Files

#2 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,796 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:29 PM

Unless there is zero to almost no rust on them, they won't go for much more than a regular set of wagon wheels on the board. But on ebay however, you might be able to get more for them... You never know!

#3 dominical1

dominical1

subaru, it's an obsession

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Salt Spring Island, B.C.

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:41 PM

[quote name='kingwill']Chrome Wagon wheels, They are too nice for me or my wifes cars, What do you guys think I could get for them on Ebay?
I mean I have seen some outragous prices for parts on ebay, and I have never seen Chrome wagons, (I thought they only came in white sometimes Black)

edrach had a set for sale last October or so. You could pm him to see what he was asking/got for them. They were in excellent condition, all polished up.

#4 kingwill

kingwill

Did I break that?

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Sherwood

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:19 PM

if it is worth my effort I will pollish them up I will try ebay in a few days then but stick a reserve price so I don't get hosed either

#5 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:42 PM

On the Board these should go for $75 to $100 for the set of four plus shipping. No telling what you'll get on ebay (or the Board for that matter). Please post the listing on the Board since I'd like to see what they go for. Thanks.

#6 dominical1

dominical1

subaru, it's an obsession

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Salt Spring Island, B.C.

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:14 PM

" What do you guys think I could get for them on Ebay?"

About 3 weeks or a month ago someone from the Bellingham area had a pair for sale on ebay. I think they went for around $15.00 - one bid that I saw anyway near the end of it - probably because they weren't a full set and they definitely needed a major shine.

#7 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,306 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:37 PM

I need one or two of those style centercaps.Any extras of those anywhere?....anybody else out there see/have any?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users