Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I can forward you the CARFAX report when I get home but I will need your email.

Greg

I am assuming you have the unlimited searches for carfax.com?

I would LOVE to see the reports for my 2 subarus, especially the 98 since the site is saying it haas _17_ records!!! and when i bought it the report the dealer showed me had like 4 or 5 records on it. I know i didnt rack up 15 reports?!?!

4S3BD6755W7210093

JF2AT53B2EE504633

So.. if anyone could help out with e-mail me those reports I'd really appriciate it! Thanks!

I am assuming you have the unlimited searches for carfax.com?

I would LOVE to see the reports for my 2 subarus, especially the 98 since the site is saying it haas _17_ records!!! and when i bought it the report the dealer showed me had like 4 or 5 records on it. I know i didnt rack up 15 reports?!?!

4S3BD6755W7210093

JF2AT53B2EE504633

So.. if anyone could help out with e-mail me those reports I'd really appriciate it! Thanks!

Remember that in emission inspection is a record. Putting tags on your car is a record. Putting tags on your car in a different state is a record and some dealership service is a record. A record is not a bad thing, it is simply a record. Now having a record that says "salvage loss" is bad! :-)

Greg

I was wondering if anyone could do a quick VIN check for me on this Subaru. Would like to know if there's anything I should know before buying it.

JF1GC6759YG501939

JF1= Made in Japan

G= Impreza

C= Sedan

6= 2.5 AWD

7= RS

5= seat belts with driver and passenger air bags

9= check digit

Y= year 2000

G= Full Time AWD 5MT

501939= the 1938th Impreza Sedan that year

In other word, a 2000 4 door Impreza RS.

Hope that helps.