Ultimate Subaru Message Board

79 brat RF fender

How much you want to spend, and how far do you want to travel? I've got a set of jump seats and a fender of your vintage. There aren't and Brat specific clubs, but there are Soob clubs up there, this is the meeting point for most of them (us). I'm in Southern Oregon though, if'n you want to come down here. Or if you're in no real big hurry I do venture up there every so many months, bout due for a trip next month or so.

To Adam in Oregon.... I live in Renton , Wa... so it wouldn't be too extra difficult for me to travel to where you are to pick up the fender that I need for my Brat. Is the one you have in good condition? , any rust, especially along the upper edge? You have the jump seats too huh? How much do you want for the parts I need? When are you coming to my area? I'd be willing to pay for shipping if you could send the fender by UPS or something but would want to see it before sealing the deal, do you have a way of sending me pics of the fender? Thanx for any help you can give me...:banana: