Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

79 brat RF fender

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 usavenger95

usavenger95

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • seattle, WA

Posted 04 September 2003 - 12:16 AM

I need a right front fender for my 79 brat that I am attempting to restore. I also need a carb and the jump seats.:banghead: :banghead: any brat clubs in the seattle area?

#2 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

Quite Rusty, but working.

• Members
  • 3,290 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 04 September 2003 - 12:36 AM

How much you want to spend, and how far do you want to travel? I've got a set of jump seats and a fender of your vintage. There aren't and Brat specific clubs, but there are Soob clubs up there, this is the meeting point for most of them (us). I'm in Southern Oregon though, if'n you want to come down here. Or if you're in no real big hurry I do venture up there every so many months, bout due for a trip next month or so.

#3 jeep_jake08

jeep_jake08

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Woodinville, WA

Posted 04 September 2003 - 12:40 AM

I could get you that fender pretty easily if you know where woodinville is. Im right acrost the high way from Bothell

#4 usavenger95

usavenger95

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • seattle, WA

Posted 04 September 2003 - 09:03 AM

To Adam in Oregon.... I live in Renton , Wa... so it wouldn't be too extra difficult for me to travel to where you are to pick up the fender that I need for my Brat. Is the one you have in good condition? , any rust, especially along the upper edge? You have the jump seats too huh? How much do you want for the parts I need? When are you coming to my area? I'd be willing to pay for shipping if you could send the fender by UPS or something but would want to see it before sealing the deal, do you have a way of sending me pics of the fender? Thanx for any help you can give me...:banana:

#5 usavenger95

usavenger95

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • seattle, WA

Posted 09 September 2003 - 10:44 PM

How can I get the parts that you have if you won't answer me? Heeeellllppppp!!:cornfuzz:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users