Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Happy Birthday to me!

5 years today mofos!!! :banana: (Don't hate the bannana Skip) lol

Ya either like me, or hate me, but I'm still here. I've learned A LOT from this board, and hopefully I've contributed a little too.

Met some pretty awesome folks, a few who I consider close friends.

Subaru all the way man!

Ya either like me, or hate me, but I'm still here. I've learned A LOT from this board, and hopefully I've contributed a little too.

Subaru all the way man!

Gee seems like only yesterday that we met at that Texaco gas station on old Hwy 99. I was driving Lewy and you had your green Hatch.

Congrats to you, Zap. I've certainly learned a bunch from you, and I still kick myself for not stopping in when I bought Richie's Brat, but I was pressed for time to get back home. Look forward to meeting you (and others) at WCSS7 this summer.

Subaru all the way man!

Happy 5th Zap....congratulations....!

So with your 5 years on this board.....what am I suppose to do in my situation???? my thread is subaru that goes clunk....just recent....and also the overheating stuff....under bk2....:)

I have to see my kids today ..... and I am wondering if my vehicle is even safe to drive???????? I might be best just to park it?????

Thanks

Bryan

happy 5th! happy belated 4/20!

thanks for all the advice, and the help along the way!!

without you, ken and the HP. i'd be a jeep driver! :lol: thank god that got cured!! :drunk::brow: imagine 4x4ing, if my dad didn't find that Hatch Patrol buisness card at Aaron's Auto Wreaking, 3 or so years ago... nightmares... shiver...

Happy B-day to you too then Adam. Your Brat was one of the first I ever saw offroad. Made me wish my wife and I both had Brats like you and the Missus.

Moosey, you know you still top the list of board members I wanna meet and shake hands with.

Happy 4/20 to you guys too, funny to see some of you coming out of the closet. lol

Celebrated it with the U Dub and some Full Sail Pale. It don't get better than that. And you know it.

Happy Board-Day Eric! And a late but great 4/20 to the rest of you out there! This will be my third year on this board, but the changeover from the ezboard cut me off and I lost about a year and 700 posts!!!:rolleyes: Oh well, but Eric, Ken, Mick and Shawn thanks for creating such a great subaru haven for all us "Sub Junkies" to hang out in!

Gee seems like only yesterday that we met at that Texaco gas station on old Hwy 99. I was driving Lewy and you had your green Hatch.

and you know what I remember the post from that too and one of the first mentionings of subiedar (subie radar) taking effect on someone lol

and happy b-day man and noone from this board except for Ed (obvious considering he has the same b-day as I do lol) and Mike said that to me or Ed considering our real b-day was the first day of OTR in the woods :) what a blast that was hehe