Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BBQ At My New Shop Saturday......

Guest mudrat79

Guest mudrat79

To any of you who can make the drive,

I am going to have an Opening the Shop type BBQ Tomorrow afternoon.....

Eugene, Oregon......541-729-8490

Address is 3825 Jannise St. Suite-B

All are welcome, Bring your Own Meat for the Barbi, and If you have a preferance on pop , bring that also......

Se ya here........John in Eugene.....

Guest Flowmastered87GL

I'd bring down the brat, but I am taking care of my roommates dog tomorrow :(

I may be able to sneak out for afew hours though... but I would bring the GL in that case, I want to make sure I can get back here in afew hours :lol:

I'll have to play it by ear

Guest SOOBME

I am coming up! I gotta be there for this one:D I will call U when I get into town.

I don't know if he called U yet or not but Adam NDJ will be there too.

Guest crimefyter

But I can't come. However I'll be in Eugene for two weeks starting Sunday Evening for a training for my work. I'll take your number and look you up.

Bill, 1982 Brat

Guest Flowmastered87GL

It was nice meeting everyone, thanks for the food john, I know I will be back sometime with SOME tubing needs of some sort for sure (either for the 87 or the brat) By the way I was brainstorming ways to keep the swaybar on my 87 and I think i MAY have come up with a good way. I need to look at it and make sure, but I think with a little tinkering of the mounts, it will work with no problem. (remember I rallycross, so I am VERY hesitant to remove the swaybar)

By the way I hit a new land speed record on the way home... 103, but had to slow down for traffic + had the weight of my fat rump roast, tools, 4 pugs and tires, and a brat hood in the car :lol:

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Well, made it home safe and sound. I had a great time. And now I've got too many idea's running through my head at the moment. Sucks that it's 1:30 in the morning and I can't do any work. (neighbors don't like it too much). Can't wait to see the Beast up and running, that thing looked uber cool sitting in the shop, It's gonna tear $&*T UP! Robert, the unhatched is by far one of the coolest mods done. That trophy is well deserved. I'll keep an eye out for a Brat for ya (not too hard, they're practically falling out of the tree's round here). Hope that you all can come round these parts for the Sep. run, would be really kewl. And I want to earn those stickers and a T-shirt. Well, I need to get some sleep, it's been a long day. Catch ya Laters.

Guest SOOBME

Was good to meet U all in-person! Unhatched is "da-bomb!", John, I fear what that thing will be able to do when U are done! Adam, I will keep my eyes peeled for a turbo for ya;)

Well I just got home 1hr ago from my 600+mi weekend:eek: We ended up driving all the way to Gold Beach for the night, back up to Bandon for the day, then back over to I-5 and home today! I'm outa here:cool: