Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Corky's Garage Saga

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I never really set a time frame, I guess somewhere around noon, no earlier then 10:30 AM (we need time to set up). Food serverd sometime after 1:00 PM. Just a get together. There will be a blue tarp in the back yard, anything one that tarp will be free. The stuff ain't going back into the shed or the garage, anything not taken with be recycled.

Corky

OK, here are the pictures of the free stuff that I promised. If you see something there you want, you'll have to come and get it soon as all that is left will be going to the recycler.

free1.jpg

free2.jpg

free3.jpg

One of the Pugs is gone, the two EA81 series doors are gone, a power steering pump and reservoir is gone, but pretty much everything else is there.

Wow, now thats a shiny floor! Sorry I missed it too, are there any parts left? :brow:
Most of the parts that you see on the tarp are left. Ed's wife was there so I still have a lot of stuff left. :lol: There is an analog 86 RX dash guage unit. There is a digit dash, I can't remember if it was from a turbo or not, I think it was. A couple of core rear EA82 axles. And as you can see from the pics, a few composit headlights, some with bulbs, some without.

Rob, if you're coming up to inspect the tarp, let me know. I have some pallets for you and could bring them to Corky's.

Most of the parts that you see on the tarp are left. Ed's wife was there so I still have a lot of stuff left. :lol: There is an analog 86 RX dash guage unit. There is a digit dash, I can't remember if it was from a turbo or not, I think it was. A couple of core rear EA82 axles. And as you can see from the pics, a few composit headlights, some with bulbs, some without.

Rob, if you're coming up to inspect the tarp, let me know. I have some pallets for you and could bring them to Corky's.

I'll let you know when Ed, I have those battery cores that you left at my place too:lol: Altho I'm not sure if I want to strap pallets on top my XT6:-\

No, if you're bringing the XT6, I'll save you the trouble. I'll be able to bring the pallets to your place in the next two weeks, maybe sooner.

I'll let you know when Ed, I have those battery cores that you left at my place too:lol: Altho I'm not sure if I want to strap pallets on top my XT6:-\

Rob, if you are coming up, Saturday would be the day, I'm putting the trailer in the back yard next to the old parts and starting to load it up this weekend.

Rob, if you're bringing the trailer, I have 5 pallets for you. I can only get 3 in the Brat. Let me know your time frame. I'm available after 2pm on Saturday; or if the trailer is definite, I'll arrange with Corky to bring down the pallets sooner. Also, bring the battery cores; I can still use them.

Rob, if you're bringing the trailer, I have 5 pallets for you. I can only get 3 in the Brat. Let me know your time frame. I'm available after 2pm on Saturday; or if the trailer is definite, I'll arrange with Corky to bring down the pallets sooner. Also, bring the battery cores; I can still use them.
Ed, I don't think Rob is brining a trailer, the trailer that I am talking about is mine.

Rob, thanks; I'll pick up the batteries so Corky doesn't have to deal with them. I'll bring the pallets down to your place as I can over the next few weeks. ---ed---

I still dont have lights on the trailer and the wagon isnt running good enough to drive it that far. I'll try and get up there on Sat, Corky. And I'll bring the batteries too Ed.

Darn, I miss my truck sometimes :-\