Ultimate Subaru Message Board

tires, watcha got?

Numbchux

i got some SWEET tires... stock size! w00t! nah they boring and annoying... but hey... they get me around...

and hey... i'm not sure if thats how you load on pics... so here is the link...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=5553&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=1

but ya... they just kumho power stars... came with the car... they are staying on the car...:drunk: the rims are my own work though...:D

i went with yokohama geolandar ats 215 75 15s, on toyota 6 lug alloys. with a full 4 inch lift.

i had to go small(28) because i still like doin circle burnouts, and goin 90 down the highway.

i think youd be disappointed with anything smaller than 235 75 15s.

morganms liberators are tough. mine have razorblade cuts all over them, and morganms are still solid. cheap too.

oh yeah, morganm still goes 75+ on the highway, loaded with camping gear.

ps, i shoulda gone bigger =]

i'm running a 94 leg with the good old 2.2 engine.stock struts,which i'm planning on switching out for outback struts.as far as tires,185/70/14s again as soon as i do the switch.i should be able to put on 205/75/14s:brow: . also have these as wheels9465S3010010-thumb.JPG no trimming to the fenders.

as much as i know i'd love one.prob gonna put a lift on the back burners for now.