Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally OVERSIZE OFFROAD WHEELS

Yea, I love the idea of five year warranty. its just gonna be our factory standard, since there really isnt much stuff in the subaru world I can compare warranties to! Anyways, sorry about the price, I am going to offer group buy discounts and I will probably start a thread on here next week with the group buy purchase prices. Thanks for looking.

They look nice jm. Kinda spendy though. I just bought a set of pugs at junkyard for 60$ But they look really nice. :grin: You like 5 year warrintys don't you.:)

this is a good service to offer. only a few have made their own wheels and i hear it can be a lot of work. they look good too.

i have converted my project car to 5-lug wheels, but whenever i get a set of wheels, i like to have a matching 5th for a full size spare. i'm guessing that's $400 for a set of 4 wheels? i think you should list prices for singles too, or a package of 5. maybe offer them non-powdercoated in case someone wants to paint theirs or chrome them...

I was going to put them on and have them mounted with 29" swampers on my gray subaru. The only problem was that the tire shop was closed for the weekend I can maybee get it done on Wednesday!!! But, it all depends on how much time I have. Mainly I just got so excited that we have wheels and tires for the subaru market that I just had to get people looking and get their input.

It would be cool to see a set mounted on one of your subarus. Action pictures really put it in perspective :drunk:

I can get the specs on the board in the morning. Of course their road worthy, there super thick steel, they will balance, and their made by a reputable manufacturer that has a minimal $5,000,000 dollar insurance policy. Hey Jon also I have the pics of my rear strut extension, if you look closely at the pictures of the wheels on my website you can see a hint of them behind the wheel. To be more informative I can put a picture of them on the message board. But, I need some help, HOW IN THE $%# do you put pictures on the board?

Who Made them...? Will they Balance...??

Will they be road worthy, and Legal....Not going to Fly apart going 65 are they.....???

What is the offset.....??

John

They are offered in multiple colors, I need to put exactly what colors are offered I will do that tomorrow. A set is $400, but we will sell individual wheels for $110, Although if you buy five at once we will charge $480. The price is subject to change depending on quantity ordered. I will most likely start a thread with a group buy purchase on the wheels so that you can get them for less. Thanks JM

So are they $400 per set or per individual wheel?

yes, finaly!

did they take a honda blank, and dril the subaru holes in there?

seems way overdue. hope you sell a ton.

pugs, and 6 lugs are a pain in the rump roast.

technicaly, if a dot guy, or engineer saw everybodys pug setups they would tell you they arent safe. the center hub doesnt even hold the wheel, like they are supposed to. the lug nuts should never be the only thing holding your wheel on. but i have 6 lugs so i feel safer. and iver ran the 4 lug pugs and had no problems, but always seems scary.

looks good. totaly different than pugs.

i would like about 4 more inches of outward offset tho =]

Is that $400 each or the set and is a set 4 or 5????? also just a nit-pik thing, on the second paragraph you use the words "over sized off road tire" I think you want rim or wheel in there (like I said, just a nit pik). Later, Tim

I definitely want to make the wheels offordable for everyone. I know they are kind of spendy right now but once I know what kind of deal I can get for say 20 sets I am sure I can work something out. Although, there isn't much for alternatives I was looking at Scorpion Automotives 14" inch rims and I can't believe how much they want for a single rim.

Is that $400 each or the set and is a set 4 or 5????? also just a nit-pik thing, on the second paragraph you use the words "over sized off road tire" I think you want rim or wheel in there (like I said, just a nit pik). Later, Tim