Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need advise with 05 LGT Limited

Hi,

I need advise on the deal for 05 Legacy GT Limited with automatic transmission. Just came from the dealer here in NJ and there's a demo car with 4900 miles. The car is in show room; very clean the original sticker price was $31,695.00.The reduced price is $26,495.00. I asked him to come down to $25,495.00 and he’s agreed. The car has all Limited GT specs plus spoiler. It also has roadside assistance program included. Can you tell if this is a good deal?

Thanks in advance,

Len

Hi,

I need advise on the deal for 05 Legacy GT Limited with automatic transmission. Just came from the dealer here in NJ and there's a demo car with 4900 miles. The car is in show room; very clean the original sticker price was $31,695.00.The reduced price is $26,495.00. I asked him to come down to $25,495.00 and he’s agreed. The car has all Limited GT specs plus spoiler. It also has roadside assistance program included. Can you tell if this is a good deal?

Thanks in advance,

Len

GO FOR IT!!! 250 hp of turbo fun!!!!! :headbang::grin: