Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meet the Coupe Get Together.UPDATED!

This is an invite to anyone in the NE area...Going to have a Meet The 82 GLF get together maybe the Sat before Memorial day. Going to have food on the grill and hopefully some fun.No working on Subies involved (unless you insist then I have a list for ya:brow: :lol: ). Just a nice get together for you great people from this group who have helped me out in so many ways. Its the least I can do for a payback.

PM me and I can give you directions (easy on/off RT84 in Danbury) Also let me know if it is a good weekend or not so I can plan accordingly.

Connie's place is almost as easy to get to as my place was.

Right off US Rt 84,exit 4 for those who want a reference for checking a map.

I'm bringing my crayola map this time!:lol: As far as I know I'm in, but they've got softball games scheduled 3-4 times a week now so I'll just let you know as time draws near.

Awww, that Saturday's my little golden boy's 6th birthday party.

Tell you what, get that coupe running, and as my payback, you all need to head up here for some fishing, she seats 8. Out of the live well, brief stop on the butcher block onto the grill or lightly breaded and into the deep fryer... nothing tastier!

Cool!! Looks like it will be a nice little get together. Paulyburger, Melis,Dave,Matt,Michelle,Myself,Tom.

I am sorry to hear Mary can't come..but we will definately hook up soon..Maybe when the coupe is ready I will bring her up on alittle road trip..she needs some miles put on her.

Now I wont feel so bad showing off Lucky either..now that she is running almost decent. Next project will be some body work.

Geesh I can't stop staring at her

Well I'm suppost to take the SVX drag racing that day but.......maybe if I decide I don't realyl feel like breaking anything I'll just come down and hang out with you guys instead.:)

Besides I'm suppost to go drag racing in NJ the Thurs after Mem. day, so I think I'll wait to blow it up there so I can be further away from home.;)

I am going to need a head count very soon just so I can figure out the food thingy or if I need to ask ppl to possibly bring something. I was figuring burgers and dogs and maybe some chicken. It seems that subeman90 and his wife are a definate (will know after Carlisle) and Leaking Oil and Hocrest and Moosens. Jessie its still on..so save the car for the big race:grin:

Directions are:

RT 84 Exit 4 (Lake Ave)at bottom of ramp (directions are same if going east or west on 84) turn left onto Lake Ave. approx 1/8 mile look for a Dominoes Pizza on the left and Buzaid Piano and a Guns And Ammo shop on the right. Just past the Guna and Ammo is a street(to the right Merrimac)and just beyond that street is an Attrnys office (on the right) with a sign saying 64 Lake. Beside the Attnys office is a BIG blue house. Turn right between the Attnys and the Blue house and come around back. You will se my white Loyale wagon (Bucky) and beside the garage is my maroon coupe.

I am thinking anytime after 1pm should be good ..cause moosens has to work.

PM me and I can give anyone who needs it my phone number.

I am thinking anytime after 1pm should be good ..cause moosens has to work.
I typically arrive fashionably late anyways so start as early as you want.Thanks for the thought.;)

There's an airport right near by too,if anyone wants to fly in,one of us will run over and pick you up.:)

I typically arrive fashionably late anyways so start as early as you want.Thanks for the thought.;)

There's an airport right near by too,if anyone wants to fly in,one of us will run over and pick you up.:)

well, on that note!!! I live right down the road from the closest international airport around.. unfortunetly most/all of the air traffic is private pilots (think they'd run me to CT for $50?) and the UPS plane that drops off packages to the distribution center 1/8mile away but, but but...butbutbut!!! it was a good thought

well, on that note!!! I live right down the road from the closest international airport around.. unfortunetly most/all of the air traffic is private pilots (think they'd run me to CT for $50?) and the UPS plane that drops off packages to the distribution center 1/8mile away but, but but...butbutbut!!! it was a good thought

Just mail yourself.;)

A friend of mine use to do the cargo runs for small pay,but lots of hours logged toward getting his commercial license.He'd bring a person somewhere every once in a while,but I don't think the company policy really allowed that.:brow:

Infact his run went something like Stratford,CT to Danbury,CT to western PA,to Ohio,back to PA,Albany,NY,and then back towards CT...alll overnight within like 7-8 hours!!

All Still looks good for this Sat.. Like I mentioned before ..any time around 1 or so would be fine..if it looks like rain I can get my neighbor to move the bronco out of the garage and we can use it.

I hate asking this but if anyone can bring anything to help with the feeding of ppl it would be much appreciated. Plus like mentioned before ..PM me and I will give anyone who needs it my phone number

I'll gladly bring something. Please PM me some ideas and we can discuss. Nobody is expecting you to do this all on your own.... Give me your # too so I can call if I get lost in the big metroplois of Danbury or if I want to talk dirty to you..... errrr I mean if I get lost that is...

Waiting to hear....

I hate asking this but if anyone can bring anything to help with the feeding of ppl it would be much appreciated. Plus like mentioned before ..PM me and I will give anyone who needs it my phone number

Please, PM me or let Melis know what you would like us to bring... Meat? Salad? Sweets? Drinks?

Just let us know so we don't end up with 6 different varieties of Potato Salad and nothing else to eat...

Sushi anybody?:lol:

So,you have a grill going?

Yup I have a big grill going (freecycle is wonderful) going to get burgers and hot dogs....could use help with the paper plates,chips,6 different kinds of potatoe salad:grin:. And whatever anyone wants to bring.

Anyone want to bring their own drink of choice too.:drunk: . I have some AfterShock and thats about it

OK we have the potatoe and macaroni salad and some drinks covered!:banana: I got the Burgers,hot dogs and got a request for some chicken, covered. This is all going to work out..hope its going to be a nice fun group of friends and cookout!