Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meet the Coupe Get Together.UPDATED!

Call me...let me know what you favor. You need condiments? Is anybody allergic to anything? What time exactly is this happening...need to know when to leave this area. Should I wear el crapola or dress normal (have slight feeling we'll all be tinkering with something)?

3 days left

i think,i think i might be able to.will check let yah know.

:( :( this sucks,the one time i want to actually wanna get out an meet with my fellow subie nuts.it's shot down.between work changing my days off an things going on at home.

well i guess i'm not gonna be coming.maybe next time if something else like this comes up.

I just got back from the store..picked up the burgers and hot dogs and condiments...just need the rolls and whatever anyone wants to drink,beer,soda,booze:grin: :drunk:

Going to put a sign up on the guard rail with just the letters USMB so you know where to turn in at.

See yall Sat!

All is good!! Weather Looks GREAT!!! I think we are going to have a good weekend!!:banana: :banana: . I am looking forward to seeing everyone! I warned my neighbors that the parking lot is going to be filled with Subarus....The one ( I love him he is sooo funny) said that we are all crazy..he doesnt understand. He just shook his head and walked away:grin:

Melis..will call you later.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Paulyburger..the pics of your wagon and Andrews together are awesome!!!! We had a great collection of classics here thats for sure...just picture our convoy for Carlisle next year...eat your hearts out west coasters.......j/k

finally home (1:15am). what a long crappy drive...but it was totally worth it! Paul's pics are pretty cool but I always seem to have a dumb a$$ look on my face..:grin:

Keep the pics comming folks.....

Sorry Michelle broke the crapper... ;)

Sorry Michelle broke the crapper... ;)

Dont worry about it...Tommy fixed the crapper..took all of 3 minutes and $4.00.

Going to either upload some pics or make a photo album and link you all to it...shortly

You can burn the pic now Paul..thanks.

I was quite camera happy too. After some people left, Dave made some desert...and as Paris Hilton would say "that's hot!" ...no really...the flame reached the top of Connie's porch... The broken handle haha well, they remedied that with some shampoo and a pack of floss (real MacGyver like) another fun thing was some people moving dropped something off their truck and it smashed all over the road...Connie's neighbor from down below...3 sheets to the wind..decided to let everyone in the neighborhood know what the problem was...he was a funny little man. Had to be there to appreciate it all.

The cars...well, there is no exact wording to describe how wonderful they are! Andrew's 73 was awesome...didn't see any rust and the paint...oh my the paint was unblemished. Connie's car (and if you are still thinking on selling it...I will beat the ever living S*** out of you) she is just a dream...a few minor spots, but oh so sweet and no effort put in to starting her...she's magical! Oh well, PICs to come (hopefully soon right Dave) Had a great time let's doit again soon.

Great time guys, even my wife had fun (I told her she would:grin: )

It was great to hang out with everyone again and to meet Andrew and his wagon:slobber:

Connie is coupe is sweet, it just needs an EJ22T swap and very little body work to be perfect. Nice find!.

And don't worry Paul, the coupe will steal the show next time.:brow:

Let's do it again!!!

Looks like a great time, sorry we missed it! I hope you'll all venture up this way very soon. If this weather ever breaks... argggh!

Mary..thinking about having another gathering maybe late Summer early Fall..And I tell you what...once I get the coupe completely road worthy we will take a road trip up your way..hows that sound??