Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Front bumper brackets of "historic" 4WD

I might have those caps... pm or email me.

Yep, Flag... I have an almost fully restored 1979 GL 1600 series II. Missing a working analog clock and spindle nut covers for the wheels. Other than that, she's been repainted and looks great. She's 4WD...

Have fun.

Yep, Flag... I have an almost fully restored 1979 GL 1600 series II. Missing a working analog clock and spindle nut covers for the wheels. Other than that, she's been repainted and looks great. She's 4WD...

Have fun.

You're in Flag too?!!

right on!!

My main rig is a 95 legacy with a tube bunmper, but i now have an 80 brat dl 4x4 (not dual range) and now a 78 dl wagon swd for parts...

I'm trying to get the brat running as an around town car and keep the legacy (superu) as my road trip and other use car...

It'd be cool to hook up some time and swap beta... I could sue a hand and some knowledge for getting the brat running...

pm or email me Dan

-mark-

I might have those caps... pm or email me.

Cricket,

I'd like to check out your 78 dl wagon too some time (if possible)... I'm in Flagstaff like Dan (just read that) and have a 78 dl wagon which is going to donate parts to an 80 dl brat to revive it for putting around town etc..

pm or email me sometime...

-mw-

The 78 2WD is in Dolan Springs. I'm willing to pass it on, but only whole. It's at a junkyard where I saved it from parting out. The yard is storing it for $25 per month. The yard is at 9144 W. Pierce Ferry Rd. Dolan Springs Arizona, between Kingman Arizona and Hoover Dam Nevada. The phone number there is 928-767-0001. I'm emailing you photos. Thanks, Ennio

Cricket,

I'd like to check out your 78 dl wagon too some time (if possible)... I'm in Flagstaff like Dan (just read that) and have a 78 dl wagon which is going to donate parts to an 80 dl brat to revive it for putting around town etc..

pm or email me sometime...

-mw-