Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Group Buy: Allied Armament 15 x 6 Wheels

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four days left before the group buy is over.... :banghead:

Is the cut off date the 26th still??? If so if anyone wants to get hooked up you need to get in quick like cuz this deal is coming to a close fast. 5 more people would be awesome. They is only 5 days left!!!!!!! :grin:

We can get the 13 x 9 's weeeee haaaa I called the vendor today and he said no problem but we do not have a price quote yet we wont have one for two days, I would expect that they will cost a little bit more, but maybee not. Do you want me to put you on the list???? I will discount them as much as I can and this will be one of the only times you will be able to get 13x9's for your car at a discount.

any word on the 13x9's?

WJM has joined the buy in and is going to buy one if not two sets. If three more people or 3 more sets are purchased we can get the price down to $275 a set. There are only 3 days left, this will be one of your only chances to buy these wheels at a discount. Thank You JM

i sent you an email!

put me on the list for TWO sets in WHITE if the price is right. DEFINATLY one set for sure.

I have another guy that is interested in some black wheels. I just want to verify one thing. Will these rims fit on a 86 GL with no lift?? Is a lift required to use these rims???

Yes they will fit your car, no you don't need a lift if you don't put oversize tires on them.

I have another guy that is interested in some black wheels. I just want to verify one thing. Will these rims fit on a 86 GL with no lift?? Is a lift required to use these rims???

NO. Superlite 15x6's out of Auz do not require a lift. As long as you install the same diameter tires as stock...for 4WD that would be 205/50/15's...there should be no rubbing as long as the stock backspacing/offset is the equlivilant as the stock 13x5's.

I will be running 13x9's finally. 235/45/13 V700's here I come! Mine is LOWERED quite a lot, and im sure I wont have any rubbing. :banana: