Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada/Cali Meet

All right guys, I think its time again for us to get together. We still have some new members we haven't met (NV Big Blue) and I have my lifted Brat back in my possession. Lets get something going a few weeks from now. Maybe end of may/early June. how does that sound? I have Monday's and tuesdays off, I know SubaruJunkie has one of those days off, how bout the rest of us form the area? Lets Git-R-Done!!:)

I think we need to talk about the WCSS caravan for this July. Times, dates, where we are staying in Eugene.... etc.... So yeah lets get together... I will be out of town May 31- June 3. So anytime before or after that. I have weekends off.

The line "Git-R-Done" DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!! :banghead:

All right, I don't think we need to wheel or anything, but maybe just a meet-N-Greet. maybe a Pick And Pull Run? I know I need a few things, so maybe that. Maybe we could just get together as well and have a bit to eat somewhere.

CRAP!! There's no way I can get Saturday off... but maybe friday. THIS friday tho... hrm, that will be hard.

How come I havent gotten the email yet?

-Brian

I got the email a few days ago and they are running adds on the local TV channels. Brian if you play hookie let me know. I'll meet up with ya or something.

• 2 weeks later...

All right, lets try to meet sometime later in the afternoon, after everyone gets off work. We could meet at Bears Pizza as the owner has a Brat and we might be able to get a deal.:brow: Or somewhere else, either way, but lets just meet and chat about stuff, we don't need to wheel or anything.