Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ok - here's my new toy:

Guest GeneralDisorder

Guest GeneralDisorder

It does in fact use typical sawzall blades. It's quite the beast - I've cut crankshafts in half with it....

You still haven't told me what this car is..... some kind of secret? :rollin:

GD

Guest Chairotsu

That's a rust free brat alright. You can see all the rust it's got. NONE under it. Not mint, but in very good shape. I would have fixed the front fender up to make it respectable, but couldn't. (**See missing hammer post) :rollin:

But yeah Flo, after hearing the description of yours, I think you're gonna be a little jealous when you see it in person. Careful not to ask him how much I let it go for. . .

Enjoy Rick. Glad to know it lived up to my boasts about being good for long trips.

That could work. As long as it ends up lifted I dont mind where it happens. It would be nice we could do it here. I have not yet developed complete faith in the brat (someone would have to follow me up to seattle area if I drove it up) At least it made it back to portland with a bad battery AND alternator all the way from the oregon coast :D

The lift and brat are here, so if we did it at jasons or something that could work... I need to get the 88 finished and out of there fast then!

The lift is just sitting in my wagon right now waiting to be installed so everything I need is here and ready whenever everyone else is.

Hey GD,

I have think I have your left fender, as long as a wagon will fit.

I thought the one I had was dented but I looked at it today and it's good.IT'S EVEN THE RIGHT COLOR

The Antenna is on the Passenger side.

I'm over in Vancouver, You can have it for $20.00 if you come over and pull it yourself.

Let me know,