1. dash lights flicker slightly and humming noise variates in tune with the blinkers on.
2. car will sometimes randomly decide not to start. fuel pump hums and dash warning lights flicker but no other noises. getting a jump seems to help, but so does letting the car sit for 5-10 minutes.
3. rear speakers make a scratch 'n pop noise which rises in pitch with engine speed. been doing some rewiring for an amp lately (though not yet installed) so that might be it. only occurs with engine on, not otherwise.
4. windshield wipers tend to inch and jerk along when set on intermediate.
5. Interior/exterior lights dim when brake is applied with engine off.
6. A/C will not work at all (R12 is confirmed full) then randomly decide to do so for a few days...then stop again.
7. (has happened only once) turned key and lights went on as usual then "pop" and everything shut off. waited a second and it started fine, but radio had reset.
8. (possibly related) idle has an increased tendency to drop to a lumpy 500. turning idle speed screw doesn't seem to help and I already soaked my IAC valve in intake cleaner twice.