Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello again! I was wondering what others have replaced their original Bridgestone Potenzas with? I really like the raised white letter look, but the tires seem to be more of a summer/touring tread. Being in Minnesota, I need something that will do well in the snow and rain. Thanks, Kurt

I thought I was the only one who like'd the raised white letters. I tried to find something with then for my Impreza OBS but was in a bit of a hurry to get my spare off so i ended up with a set of BFG traction T/A which I love (though they are a but loud) but I do miss the wite letters. None of the new subies seem to come with them, even my old GL wagon had them from the factory. I think BFG may still make something with the letters but it may have to be special ordered.

No no no.... those are the tires that exploded on the exploders. They aren't very good in the snow either I hear.....

Matt

I am sure they got that problem fixed. I really doubt they would still be selling them if they didn't.

It might have been better for them if they renamed them...