Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The RX...in heaven? *56k warning*

boy

there is some fast cars in that garage!!!!!do you get to drive them?

Yes....and yes. :D

Several 04 and 05 STi's..only one is stock and its an 05.

Supra..was TT now is LARGE single turbo.

The GST...meh...its got some things here and there...2wd..not impressive.

Outback? hahaha...fastest outback in the world. LARGE turbo, $12,000 axis longblock...etc etc....quite fast.

EVOs? Meh...nice cars to look at and drive...would not own one.

i hope that supra is done right, lots of idiots put in the biggest turbo they can fit and have the damn thing not spool until 6 grand. that eclipse looks really out of place. im suprised they dont have a POS nissan 240 project car like so many others.

the supra has got some small issues...but the power band is more adequate for road course racing. There is a civic hatch beside that blue EVO...its awaiting a complately built block to go into it. Turbo ofcourse.

cuz they're cheap, and Hondas are fairly reliable cars that are good on gas UNTIL you start building the $*$*#& out of the motor then the reliability and gas mileage go down the drain :D But it's okay, the ricers can go snatch up all the Civics they want and leave the Soobs to us :D

i never figured why people mod civics, they are not the least bit sporty. even the si model isnt very responsive. they just arent that great of a chassis.

you ever driven one? my sis had an 89 SI and an 88 integra, both handled great, but were a PITA to work on, and the engine in the SI was lackluster for me, the D16 in the teg was cool, cause it would rev to like 8grand but had no torque. but ya I hate hondas, would never own one but there ok cars to drive.

you ever driven one? my sis had an 89 SI and an 88 integra, both handled great, but were a PITA to work on, and the engine in the SI was lackluster for me, the D16 in the teg was cool, cause it would rev to like 8grand but had no torque. but ya I hate hondas, would never own one but there ok cars to drive.

ive driven the newer ones one looked like a minivan and the previous gen. it wasnt the handling, but the lack of response, feel, feedback, just an economy car. they may handle well, i wouldnt know because the cars chassis wouldnt give me enough feedback to push it to the limit. the SI did have great supportive seats though and the interior was well laid out, but its clearly just basic people mover nothing more.

i never figured why people mod civics, they are not the least bit sporty. even the si model isnt very responsive. they just arent that great of a chassis.

Really, why would you want to run 10's with 468bhp and nos. There is alot of JDM and aftermarket support for the Honda namebrand. They run high rpm ranges and produce good power. I don't own one but I know a few who do. Trust me when I say that only a couple old skool Subaru's could even consider running with these cars.

Really, why would you want to run 10's with 468bhp and nos. There is alot of JDM and aftermarket support for the Honda namebrand. They run high rpm ranges and produce good power. I don't own one but I know a few who do. Trust me when I say that only a couple old skool Subaru's could even consider running with these cars.

Correct. I've been pw3nd a few times by civics/integras... :banghead: