Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone from the USMB near Bothell last night?

Last evening I was returning from the Rallycross and just before reaching home (around 9:45pm) I passed a clean, red early GL wagon. I noticed it because it was clean AND because it had the "4" decal on the driver's door post commemorating Mark Lovell's passing last year. This was climbing the hill on I-405 just before my exit to Canyon Park. The driver noticed my Brat and sped up and turned on his interior light; sorry, mine doesn't work so I couldn't return the greeting. So if you are the fellow Subaru person who's also involved in rally, I was hoping to know who I was passing last night. We obviously have something in common.

Ed, I've got to be honest, I knew it was you the moment I saw the wheels on your Brat! My girlfriend was talking to me on our way back to Bellingham and I caught her mid sentence with, "Oh my God, a BRAT! Wait a second... IT'S ED!!!!" I figured you wouldn't recognize me, but I tried my best to remind you! It was good to see you! By the way, how did you do in the rallycross?

Really weird, but I didn't recognize you. It must have been the lighting. I did okay in the rallycross but wasn't really happy with my times. I should have known it was you; it didn't occur to me until I remembered your car was red. It looked like your girlfriend was sleeping....long ride to Bellingham.

Ed, I've got to be honest, I knew it was you the moment I saw the wheels on your Brat! My girlfriend was talking to me on our way back to Bellingham and I caught her mid sentence with, "Oh my God, a BRAT! Wait a second... IT'S ED!!!!" I figured you wouldn't recognize me, but I tried my best to remind you! It was good to see you! By the way, how did you do in the rallycross?

Tisk tisk Ed, you should know my car by now! Sorry to hear about your results, but at least YOU got to compete! :lol: I'm so used to driving between Bellevue and Bellingham that is doesn't seem that far anymore.

OMG thats you?? I've seen you around B'ham before.

Its kinda hard to pick me out now that I drive a Toy Truck. Soon I will have the brat fixed and insured....