Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MSP Garage Day!

Well, my AA lift should be at my parents place by now, and I will as of late tonight, so tomorrow (tuesday) I will start tearing things apart, I'll be taking the rust-free florida body and FI motor of my loyale (see sig) and putting the D/R 5-speed drivetrain from my GL + lift under it. there will probably be lots of pop and chips, and stuff, free to anyone who helps! my ultimate goal (probably won't happen, but I can dream can't I?) is to drive a lifted wagon to the midnight star wars showing.

Anyway, the address is 4880 County Road 6, from the cities, you go west on 394, turns into 12, through long lake, then you come to a stoplight (county road 6), turn left, drive ~ a mile, first driveway on the right AFTER townline drive.

I'll probably be there at all reasonable hours of the day, in the garage working, but if you'd like to call and check, the number's 763-479-3298, and ask for Matt or Chux, it really doesn't matter. my parents know what I'm doing and that I'm inviting people, so it's cool to just show up too. I won't be picking up the phone unless my mom's there, so if you get the machine, leave a message, I'll call you back, or send someone in to screen them.

here's a map:

mqmapgend?MQMapGenRequest=FDR2dmwjDE%3byt29%26FDJnci4Jkqj%2cMMCJ%3aHOEvq%3bwrwhaz%3a%29fbshfb%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40z%3aqyb%3al4b%3aTD%15JFE%3aHOHQJ%3bwrwha2%3a%29fb0qzz%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40%24x9%40

So if you guys with the BYB kits wanna see the *first* AA lift on the market and it's installation, come on over!

well.....little change of plans, my car tried to throw that stupid axle back at me (ok, it turned out to be loose lug nuts, but it sounded like a DOJ....and gave me a good scare), so I didn't get out of town, but I'll be leaving in the next hour or so, so I'll be there about noon-1 or so...

Wish I could be there for the install. I'm at Ft. McCoy for two weeks doing a network security course. (ssshh... I'm actually in class right now =P ) I'll be coming back this weekend to visit my family. Hopefully some time over the weekend I could come check out the AA lifted wagon!.

May the force be with you (youll need it for a 4WD conversion AND lift kit install! been there, done that! LOL)

May the force be with you (youll need it for a 4WD conversion AND lift kit install! been there, done that! LOL)

Looks like I might not need it!!! my dad just bought an '88 D/R 5-speed wagon with shot shocks (ha ha), and bad disty, so I think I'll throw my adjustables on it and lift it instead, then fix up the loyale and sell it.

Looks good indead, Im glad to see everything is going together nicely. Just to note when you get to the rear of the vehicle, you might have to trim some of your fenderwell by your rear doors. The only reason you have to do that is that because the tires will be brought closer to the vehicle. Tell us how it goes. Also what kind of tires are you throwing on that machine??? I recommend the superswampers (just unstoppable). :brow:

QUOTE=Tcat55371]Hey, looks good! :)