Ultimate Subaru Message Board

JDM 2.0 turbo Legacy's power/torque?

Does anyone know what's the power/torque rating of the early 90's JDM Legacy 2.0 turbo?
I don't know the torque, but the power is 200hp. There was also a 220hp version, the difference is in the turbo, I believe the 200hp have 8 blades on the impaler and the 220hp has 9.

OK, is the turbo the only difference? What's the type of the turbo?
I've got one in my shed (actually out under a tarp waiting for the garage to be finished), I'll check it out and see which on it is, then let you know the specs. Are you getting the engine from Japan, or is it from a car that was built for export to Europe. The ones exported to Europe were detuned.

I've got one in my shed (actually out under a tarp waiting for the garage to be finished), I'll check it out and see which on it is, then let you know the specs. Are you getting the engine from Japan, or is it from a car that was built for export to Europe. The ones exported to Europe were detuned.

Thank you already for checking this thing :) I'm getting the engine from Australia from a company that imports Japanese engines so it's JDM. It's even cheaper to order an engine package (engine, gearbox, wiring, ECU etc. it's basicly a front cut packed in a box) than buy just bare Euro Spec engine (without ecu,wiring...) from here Finland...