Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anywhere to do a little Off Roading?

Guest calebz

Guest calebz

I live about 25 miles north of Dallas, TX, and the only places I have found to do any wheeling are 4-5 hours away.. AAARRGGHHH.. I have this subaru, it has 4wd and slightly oversized tires on 14 inch pugs.. and I have absolutely nothing to do with it here except drive it around town.. what a waste.. anyone know of anywhere I could take and get it dirty?(nearer than 4-5 hours from dallas).. everything is so flat around here.. I would kill for just one small hill to climb.. c'mon guys help me out.

Guest Ratty2Subaru

hehe, if I were there, I would attempt some urban offroading...

like ditches, small hondas, curbs, shopping cart hockey,.... fun stuff like that.. just beware of the fuzz.... they dont like it too much :lol:

sorry to hear that... my brother took a trip to Texas one time, to Huston, and he was not impressed at all...

good luck finding something!

Guest SuperRallyVovo

I dunno, my aunt lives in Austin texas, my other family lives in Lubbock only been to Dallas to be at the air port... And I was to young and ill off road vehicled to find anywhere to go wheelin ha ha.:P Hope u find something... There must be alot of rally roads though, if it rains like it often POORS!!! Then u might find lots of deep puddles and stuff...?