Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NV To WCSS Caravan Thread...

That looks like a nice route. That plan sounds good to me.

Jibs how come you are leaving wendsday night? What are you gonna do for a day?

Because I want to wait for Brian to get off work so I'm ot driving by myself during the day.:lol: Just kidding, i'll probably be driving Lifted, and you know how those do on the highways with oversized tires.:drunk: I want to get a good start and take it easy. I might have a trailer as well, I was gonna take a camper up to the show for one of the members, but that fell through. I will still have the bed PACKED with all my gear, stuff for sale, and other stuff, soooo. I don't know yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I figure on taking 205 into Vancouver, grabbing a hotel there Thursday evening. I believe the rest stop you speak of is the same one we met some members (Ross/Idaho?) for WCSS 3 (I could be WAY off here:rolleyes: ).

I'm shooting for a hotel like a Marriott or Hilton that has internet access and breakfast included, I'm sure someone in our group will bring a laptop. There's always the phone. Stay tuned here,we'll finalize our plans shortly. Heck, we may even arrive early enough to join y'all for pizza:drunk: !

I'm planing on bringing my laptop. Its got wireless and all that jazz. Jibs are you leaving from Reno?

well I guess I'd have to if I live there right?:lol: I'll travel down to Sac wednesday morning probably, then leave from there with TSJ for washington. That seems to be my plan I guess.