Ultimate Subaru Message Board

moving!! Excelsior, MN or bust! *update!*leaving 6/26!!!*

I love the way Austin does stuff. He's moving to Minn., he didn't have an appartment, a job or know where he is going to school, but he is moving. So now he has a place to stay, not paid for yet, but still he has a place. Still no job, still no idea where he is going to school. But he is still going. And all of this for just one year. Oh to be young and foolish again.

He know's enough good people out here; we wont let him fall (too hard! :lol: )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now at about a week and a half till i leave! I got my trailer licensed and working... just have to put the walls on it...

trying to figure out a plan for sparkster and I.. he wants me to go ahead alone a day before him (I leave on the 30th, and he leaves on the 1st mid day...)

he is trying to figure out if there is anyone in MSP that he could drop my stuff off with, so that when I get back from WI (party for the 4th I am trying to get to, then return to MSP later in the week)

Thats right.........is there anybody out there that can give us a hand...:headbang:

i'll prob hit MPLS on the 4th ..prob stay overnight at the local Motel 6...

there won't be much ... so the 5th might work for somebody out there.... any taker's.......spark:banana:

you like drag racin that motorcycle? if so, you could be pretty entertained around here, even though the offroad is lacking.

what kind of work are you looking for? the hospitals are great places to work while in school. part time gets you medical benefits.

Well....it looks now that austin is going without the bike...that means he won't need me to haul the extra stuff to minn.............

so Austin will go it alone......with less weight on the trailer.......so i say to you

Austin ....drive safe and be carefull.......my son and i are changing directions now for the trip and going south to the big "T" Texas.....we will leave on july 1st

.......Take care buddy.....drive safe...

spark

----------------

prob see ya before you leave....:cool:

man, s c r e w Minnehaha and come to Wyoming :D You could live here for $250/mo + 1/3 utilities + food, and I'm sure my dad'd be willin to sell ya my house when I move back to Oregon :D Only bad thing is you'd prolly hafta park in the street cuz my driveway is TINY lol it's a stretch getting the truck, polara, and both soobs in there (although once I pull the motor and tranny the Polara is going back to school...)

But you better at least come by and see me dagnabbit! I'm offa I-80, exit 310, can't miss it.. Call me sometime 541 990 8697

But you better at least come by and see me dagnabbit! I'm offa I-80, exit 310, can't miss it..

I will definately come by if I ever get the chance in your area!

yeah... I am leaving the bike here till I can come back to get it, OR.. one of my friends might buy it... sad, i know.. we will just have to see!

Hey see ya when you get in town, bring lots of water with ya. It's been a hot one out here last couple days.

Have a safe drive and keep my number handy if anything happens. I should be around working on the Dodge. You still have the cell and home number correct?

john

I will try to contact you when I am near...

my computer will be packed up tomorrow evening.. so I need arrangements to be made now, if any... like meeting times/places along the way? phone #s?

guys in butte/boesman/billings? MT that want to meet me for sunday night dinner/dessert? camping?

which way is better for a trailer'ed car? I94 thru ND? or I 90 thru SD?

I will check this tomorrow, then its offline time for a week or 2!!

dont worry, I will be back to visit!

this is my last post, till i get a net connection again! so for the next few days, watch for me along the way to MN!!!!

guys in MT call me sometime in the evening tomorrow to see how far along I am, and to arrange the meet-n-greet if i am there at the right time!

206-856-7797

thanks for the support everyone!!! if there is trouble, one of you will get a call! ;)

woooooooooooowwweeeee!!! here I go!!!!

well if you call me from montana good luck :) just kidding......been a blast Austin...thanks a million for all the help on the FRIGGIN HORNET..lol .sorry iam not following you back there......i'll be heading to phoenix next sat and possible texas on another TWO-BIT tour.....

all the best to you and Freddie...buddy....

spark............

How about a little get together, welcome wagon, so to say?! Kurt

I'd love too but I'm heading up to the Iron Range offroad park for the Crawl 4 the Cure offroad event. Wont be back till SUN some time. MON wifey wants to do family stuff.

I'm sure some people will be up at University Ave this FRI, SAT, and prolly SUN night. Bet you guys could get to gether up there. Check out the mn-subaru forums to get directions and see who else is gonna be there.

Later!

How about a little get together, welcome wagon, so to say?! Kurt

That would be cool, but I too am going up to the Crawl4Cure early Friday. and will be gone well into next week. But if you guys wanted to do something on wednesday or thursday that would be cool! Have a lifted wagon + brat meet