Ultimate Subaru Message Board

moving!! Excelsior, MN or bust! *update!*leaving 6/26!!!*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now in the Minneapolis area! I will only be online today, then be back in a week (I am going to WI with some people for the weekend of the 4th)

I got a lead on a job already, possible mechanic spot at a sears service center....

the impreza and the trailer did pretty good considering the weight it was haulin'

first half of the trip, I got about 23mpg, once I got to the other side of the divide (past Butte) it was down to 19mpg :( maybe the crappy gas out here? I noticed all the pumps i filled up at had 10%ethanol :rolleyes: oh well.. once I got to Fargo, it was getting 21mpg again!

got some cool pictures along the way, and I got to meet A-Dog- (thanks again for the nice place to take a nap!!!) and cool wagon!

I will definately let everyone know when a meet-n-greet could happen :brow:

thanks again for all the support along the way! (especially all the moral support!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all!!

(from Austin and me) Austin is all moved into his apartment and such. It (OF COURSE :D ) wonderful to have him here!! Although...he is having some difficulty finding "his people" as he calls all of you :) So give him a call!!! As fo yet, he does not have any internet access..so phone calls are the best way to go. Give him a call! Afterall, he is an absolutely wonderful person. No doubt about it. I'm sure a good number of you can vouch for that one ;):D He wants to see all of you that he knows and he wants to meet all of you that he has not met! (As would I :P )His cell number is 206 856 7797. If you dont want to call (you should, though!), feel free to email me (i can easily check my email) at shmirkyperson@yahoo.com. Austin's email is ratty2austin@yahoo.com (you can try emailing him, too, if you'd like, but he may not be able to check his email for a while :o )

Hope to see (or hear from) you all soon!

Thank you so much!!

~Freddie and Austin