Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Coupe Party!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:52 PM

Just wanted to thank all that came out...Paulyburger,Andrew,Melis,Dave,Matt,Michelle,Jessie,Anita,and the two guys from the SVX board. I know Tom and myself had a great time..I hope everyone else did too....And I will download some pics tomorrow...they are pretty incriminating thats for sure:grin:.

Andrews SplitGate Wagon is incredible! With all the Subes in my parking lot we had our own little show happening. Not often you get a vast array of them together at the same time.

List of cars:
73 Split Gate Wagon
78 4WD wagon
78 (?) Gen 1 Brat..sorry Jessie I forgot the year
82 GLF
2005 Impreza Outback Sport
Daves Legacy I dont know the year
92 Loyale Wagon
SVX of unknown year.

Thanks for the help with the food and stuff...some of you missed Daves awesome grilled bananas with ice cream..Almost set the house on fire.

Rain held off most of the time.

A good time had by all I hope and no working on cars was involved

#2 subie94

subie94

Major Subaru Fan..

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • Epsom,N.H.

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:31 PM

ah man i always miss the fun stuff.sure wish i could of made it there.

#3 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 29 May 2005 - 12:38 AM

it was super good time.... Don't worry subie94 I don't think this will be the last of the parties.... hopefully.

#4 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:15 AM

EXCELLENT time!! I got to relax,be around vintage Subarus and not have to work on any of them,ate well,and got to see some of the best damn people we have on the east coast!

Connie,NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I want to know one thing.How the H is it that you can hold a better Vintage Subaru Meet than my "World Vintage Subaru Meet"???????:banghead: :lol:

I REALLY wish I could have been there all day and all night.
As it was,I made it to the benefit gig with my wife only to find out that my friend's band had already gone on and were done for the night.DOH!!But we got to watch some rather interesting "Classic Mock" bands.:lol:

Should have dumped the kids off and brought my wife up for the party.So,have another one!!!!! You do a great job of hosting!!!!
I'll bring toilet parts next time.;)

#5 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:47 AM

Thanks guys...for all coming out.

Paul maybe its cause I have the boo.....oops:grin: :lol: . I have to admit ...we did have a nice collection of Vintage and new Subes here. I just hope no one left hungry.

Maybe in the fall we can plan another one.

Oh!! and the toilet is FIXED!!!! thanks to Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users