Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Paint Colors

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Brumby Boy

Brumby Boy

ozzy subaru nut

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Tsvl, QLD, Australia

Posted 29 May 2005 - 02:47 AM

What color should i paint my 92 Brat? I thaught about Cannary Yellow, Candyapple Red, Tiger Micra orange/gold, and WRX Blue? What do you think?

#2 SakoTGrimes

SakoTGrimes

Aint got no Subaru!

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:07 PM

I haven't seen many yellow BRATs, most seem to be maroon. WRC blue would be really cool, of course only Subaru nuts would get it. Tiger stripes you say?

#3 erik litchy

erik litchy

Leadfoot

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • Peoria IL

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:31 PM

i vote for montreal blue Posted Image

#4 FlyB0y

FlyB0y

Apprentice to Subie Gurus

• Members
  • 855 posts
  • Marooned in Oregon City

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:19 AM

I know it's not on your list of colors, but to Quote Mc Jagger ....

"PAINT IT BLACK!!"

http://www.ultimates...l/1985brat.html

What color should i paint my 92 Brat? I thaught about Cannary Yellow, Candyapple Red, Tiger Micra orange/gold, and WRX Blue? What do you think?

#5 ausubaru92

ausubaru92

Turbo Talker

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Bowraville NSW Australia

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:10 AM

I like the idea of Canary Yellow (is it like the Holden Monaro Yelow?) a yellow brumby would be unique,..... although that montreal blue looks nice:brow:

#6 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:53 AM

I agree with the yellow, as I like unique things..
But, I do say it is a silly question (a bit like asking what wheels should I get) so my final answer would be, what every colour you would like the most. just have a look in google for "brat colors" and you'll see a few examples of what the different colours look like... Good luck
oh, what colour is it at the moment, you still haven't emailed me pics of it!

#7 Brumby Boy

Brumby Boy

ozzy subaru nut

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Tsvl, QLD, Australia

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:00 AM

Yeah the cannery yellow is very similar if not the same ans the monaro yellow. If every one thinks that yellow would be fairly unusual yellow it is. the montreal blue is nice but blue is too common and i would like something different. Hay Phizinza i finaly got a hold of a camera and should be able to get thoes pics out to you and im going to start a album on this sight.

PS: it is currently a ghastly beigh colour.

#8 555Ron

555Ron

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Newcastle, Aus

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:38 AM

The BMW looks nice. I don't like red cars, and i've only ever seen red, beighe and white brumby's. Whatever you choose, it'll stick out.

p.s. That cat avatar is just the coolest ever! I don't like cats... but thats awesome!

#9 Brumby Boy

Brumby Boy

ozzy subaru nut

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Tsvl, QLD, Australia

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:14 AM

off topic, but yeah i thought it was cool, i also saw the same thing but it was a baby but i lost it, spewin!!. :-\

#10 Roundeye

Roundeye

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LA (Lower Alabama)

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

Aspen White!

Posted Image

#11 Brumby Boy

Brumby Boy

ozzy subaru nut

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Tsvl, QLD, Australia

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:15 AM

The other day i saw a magna that is owned by the uncle of a friend of a chick that i know it was a blackish yello kind of harliqune it looked fully mad i loved the color and have decided thats the colour

#12 555Ron

555Ron

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Newcastle, Aus

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:11 AM

Hey Brumby Boy, i'm thinking of painting a car, are you sanding it and painting it yourself? Are you going to use Acrylic paint? Got an tips or info you could share?

#13 Brumby Boy

Brumby Boy

ozzy subaru nut

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Tsvl, QLD, Australia

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:19 AM

Na im not planning on doing it my self dont have the equiptment or skill to to it myself, i'll just stick to my trade and do all the mechanical stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users