Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My subie family pics

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:25 PM

i wanted a side by side pic gen 1 and gen 2 with the brats, but i can`t pick the 85 up until friday:banghead: so this is as close as it gets.these things are my second family, but one of them has to go.i am having a hard time picking though:( .if you would like to make an offer on one, let me know.also, lets see your front to back historic pics:brow:
jon

#2 chef_tim

chef_tim

Romans 5:8

• Members
  • 4,780 posts
  • Renner, SD

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:30 PM

Dude!!! That is an awesome collection. Love the van, Tim

#3 operose

operose

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,264 posts
  • Potsdam

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:39 PM

I also love the van, and I'm even in the same state as you... but unfortunetly I don't have any money. otherwise, your van would be mine :brow:

#4 subGSR

subGSR

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • waikaia southland NZ

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:01 AM

I take it that the car in the front is a 360. None of them over here.Cool collection. Keep them. Or start a Subaru museum.

#5 Brumby Boy

Brumby Boy

ozzy subaru nut

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Tsvl, QLD, Australia

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:33 AM

Man that 360 would turn heads and raise some questions over here in OZ at some car shows

#6 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:45 AM

I always thought I wanted a van but now I see them all together,

I think the 360 is the cutest. That car would turn heads.

...and it would be real easy to store... :lol:

#7 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:59 PM

I am jealous! ..If I had more room..or my own house and property....Oh! just remembered that my boyfriend told me no more cars...(yeah right!!!)

Nice nice collection

#8 SuBrat84

SuBrat84

What's REALLY going on???

• Members
  • 1,520 posts
  • Tucson

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:09 PM

I take it that the car in the front is a 360. None of them over here.Cool collection. Keep them. Or start a Subaru museum.

They are both 360's.. they made three different style of 360: Car, Van, and the ever so rare Truck. The trucks are my favorite.. they are SO sweet!

#9 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,880 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:15 PM

They are both 360's.. they made three different style of 360: Car, Van, and the ever so rare Truck. The trucks are my favorite.. they are SO sweet!

I know where there's a 360 truck body and bed AND a 360 tow truck;) The tow truck is BEAUTIFUL!!!

#10 YellowSub

YellowSub

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Tucson

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:25 PM

Right now I wish I lived in Walden. It would be a hard to choose just one. Those are awesome cars. I say "keep them all".

#11 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:30 PM

hmmm... think Tim will let me store the 360 in the bed of his Ford? It's awesome!

#12 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:32 PM

thanks for all the compliments guys!

seahag, i brought it to get painted in the back of a f350 longbed.fit real nice and did not even weigh down the truck.

#13 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:41 PM

thanks for all the compliments guys!

seahag, i brought it to get painted in the back of a f350 longbed.fit real nice and did not even weigh down the truck.

arrrgggh! that's all I needed to hear... Tim said, "Mary! Don't even go there!" hehehe!

#14 kingwill

kingwill

Did I break that?

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Sherwood

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

Boy, I always thought the gen 1 brat was tiny compared to other soobs but this is the first time I've seen the car side by side to a 360 and they are huge in comparasin.

I've always been a fan of the van. and chrysler says they invented the mini van.
:lol:

#15 Jack in Norfolk

Jack in Norfolk

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • Marblehead, MA

Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:12 PM

I know where there's a 360 truck body and bed AND a 360 tow truck;) The tow truck is BEAUTIFUL!!!

A 360 tow truck??!!! What in the world would it tow, a golf cart? It sounds really neat! Please get some pics if at all possible.
Thanks,
-Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users