Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Vollunteer needed. Need your artistic skills :)

I am pretty good with graphics and I have friends at OSU that specialize in it so I could whip something up, but I want something in return. PUT MY COMPANY ON THE WCSS7 WEBSITE. I asked one of you guys about putting me on there (I said I would pay) but no one replied. Get back to me. :banghead:

Sponsors would be cool. Directions not needed, but a link to the site would be cool.

You and I talked in person on the phone, remember? I told you that you weren't known enough to be a sponsor and have your name on the same bill as Subaru West, but that we would allow you to be a vendor. You said you understood. Apparently you did not. :banghead:

Your comments, conduct, and tactics on the AU Subaru board have caused us to reconsider that offer. http://www.ausubaru.com/ausubaru/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2900

We will send your money for a vendor's booth back to you ASAP. Forget it.

I talked to your partner about it later. I PM'd him and heard nothing back. I do remember that I talked to you also but it was a long time ago. It cant hurt to ask. Anyways if you feel that it is necessary to send my money back thats okay im not offended. But why would you want to eliminate the chance for more products to be brought to this limited market. Im only here to help and add aftermarket support, (there aren't many of us out here that are willing to throw $100 grand into a shop to make and sell aftermarket subaru equipment). I know you guys are friends with everyone else PK JON (mudrat) but do you really think it is fair to outcast me just because you dont know me. As for the AUSUBARU board have you read the whole thing! It goes on for days and there was alot of libel slander from Aussies about America and my product, and it gets a little old to take that much crap from people. Now you guys want to outcast me. Come on that's just not fair.

You and I talked in person on the phone, remember? I told you that you weren't known enough to be a sponsor and have your name on the same bill as Subaru West, but that we would allow you to be a vendor. You said you understood. Apparently you did not. :banghead:

Your comments, conduct, and tactics on the AU Subaru board have caused us to reconsider that offer. http://www.ausubaru.com/ausubaru/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2900

We will send your money for a vendor's booth back to you ASAP. Forget it.

Our phone call was less than a month ago.

My relationships with John and Patrick have nothing to do with the way you've conducted yourself. But you accusing me of "outcasting" you because of who I'm friends with just makes me madder.

As someone who is considering running a legitimate business, sometimes you have to put up with crap. As an organizer of the WCSS, I have to bite my tounge all the time. I'm doing so right now.

Like I said, forget it.

Back to our regularly shedueled thread here...

The poster is 90% done. I got the link on there. Added the sponsers. The sponsor images are low quality for the web so they look kinda crappy in high resolution. I have to head to lunch right now but I'll post a .JPG of it later today.

Here is a fist draft. This is a lower res .JPG image. Let me know of any changes or if you have gone a different route entierly. I can email the final draft in a high resolution image format so it prints nice.

513wcss7_poster-01.jpg

Not to nitpick... but to nitpick I think it'd be alittle easier on the eyes if the blue border around the yellow letters were just alittle thicker. Other than that i think it works out pretty good.

Might want to list a couple features we'll be having for the show. Like the Campground capacity, onsite features, the swap meet and the all terrain park will also be some sale points.

How big are these going to be printed? I will be happy to distribute some around town after they come off the presses.

-Brian

P.S.

Prices might be a good idea too... so people dont show up with an empty pocket and an attitude.

Just a suggestion; the flyer is great and works for posting at auto parts stores, dealers, sponsors, etc. Specific info could be done in black and white listing location, campground size, events, etc. Last year the black and white complimented the color flyer very well and was a handout wherever a poster was displayed. The b&w printed two to a 8-1/2x11 page and was cut in half; worked great for slipping under a windshield wiper in the parking or as a handout where posted.

Just a suggestion; the flyer is great and works for posting at auto parts stores, dealers, sponsors, etc. Specific info could be done in black and white listing location, campground size, events, etc. Last year the black and white complimented the color flyer very well and was a handout wherever a poster was displayed. The b&w printed two to a 8-1/2x11 page and was cut in half; worked great for slipping under a windshield wiper in the parking or as a handout where posted.

even better

-Brian