Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Off road-cool bumpers??

What kind? Do some searching, they are tube bumpers and channel bumpers. Tube bumpers are more expensive. I was thinking of getting into fabbing them up. But all the politics on this board...I don't think i want to get into it. But I might! :drunk:
Politics is mostly BS, but fabbing is spiritally PURE!! Too bad you aren't closer as I've most of the needed tools and shop but NO desire to make bumpers (too much busy enough with other projects). For giggles I checked prices for Toyota offroad bumpers and $400-$800 ea., which sorta surprised me. Cheers Pesky

Expect to pay anywhere between $300 to $500 for the set, front and rear. Depends on who you have make them, if you can find a local fabricator to make them you might get them alittle cheaper.

What i did was made up some drawings of what I wanted, and sent them to Tony at TWB. He then used a parts car to fit everything up, made my front bumper and my roof rack to my spec's and i went to pick them up.

-Brian