Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What's wrong with this picture?

Right hand steering wheel? FWIW, I have seen one or two of those on the roads around here. Presumably the stevedors in Japan loaded the wrong car on the ship (Japanese drive on the right side of the road). Once it got hear SOA has to do SOMETHING with it; presuming that it would be cheaper to sell it here rather than ship it back to Japan, Australia or England.

Oh, and the nameplate marque is not Subaru's. Looks almost like Peugeot at this distance.

Right hand steering wheel? FWIW, I have seen one or two of those on the roads around here. Presumably the stevedors in Japan loaded the wrong car on the ship (Japanese drive on the right side of the road). Once it got hear SOA has to do SOMETHING with it; presuming that it would be cheaper to sell it here rather than ship it back to Japan, Australia or England.

Oh, and the nameplate marque is not Subaru's. Looks almost like Peugeot at this distance.

Especially in the North East you should see lots of RHD Legacy Wagons. The US Postal service uses RHD legacy wagons as delivery vehicles in rural areas. After some amount of time they sell them off to the public.

Nothing wrong with the picture. The website links to a Russian website. I assume that Russian cars are all RH drive. Besides, the european Subaru's doesn't carry the "star" badge, they carry something different.
Russian cars have the steering on the left like the rest of continental Europe.

You guys must be blind or at least short sighted! It's obvious what's wrong!

The shapely blonde at the rear is looking at an empty gazebo and not at the Subaru! Get her a doctor quick!

Well, I've seen Aussie and German-market Subarus with stars upon thars, so this odd lightning-esque logo that's not even in an oval surprised me. It's not a bad logo. I wouldn't mind having one on my grille. It would probably fit well on the new Tribecas and Imprezas.

Also odd is that this model is being sold as a Brighton, yet it has ABS, fog lights, and a raised roof.